Chapter 3

Sophie yawned nuzzling into her pillow listening to the heartbeat in her ear.

She opended her eyes realising that pillow didn't had heartbeats, she raised herself looking down at her 'pillow' finding (y/n) sleeping peacefully under her having a peacefull smile. She smiled herself leaning down to lay down on his chest loving the sound of his heartbeat having a calming effect on her.

Feeling herself falling back asleep she pulled the blanket over them not questioning how it got there just letting her fall asleep getting scared awake hearing footsteps run inside the room very fast if somebody was in a hurry. Dante runned in the room grabbing his coat hanging by the door.

Sophie : Dante whats wrong (feels (y/n) wake up thanks to Dante)

Dante : don't know but both Metz and Guggenheim tried calling me several times i wanna see whats wrong he texted me we were needed there right away

Everybody was rudely awoken thanks to Dante hurry all confused why the Huntik foundation just didn't call them with the holotome or something but decided to see it for themselfs all preparing to head out. Sophie and (y/n) both gave each other a peck on the cheek before walking away wishing they could have lay longer but duty calls.

Lucky they stayed in a hotel with several rooms paid by Sophie with a added living room so getting back to the huntik foundation took no time at all. They entered the buildings scared for why the doors were so damaged all inside it was not better everywhere where sighs of battle with Seekers almost everywhere checking stuff or helping wounded seekers.

Metz was also there talking to a wounds doctor with bandages around his chest and a seeker who looked in charge of security, once he spotted the team he excused himself to walk over to a old friend and his team not happy what he had to tell them.

Everybody could yell something terrible had happend their first guess was that the blood spiral attacked.

Dante : Metz what happend ?
Metz : ... it was Patrick he um...
Zhalia : whats with him ?
Doctor : HE IS A MANIAC !!!!

The doctor from that night that was blasted into a wall over to them looking furious holding his chest in pain feeling it brun no matter what the healers did for him.

Lok : what does he mean ?
Metz : (sighs) Patrick went berserk all this..... is his work

(Y/n) : impossible

Metz : im sorry but its true, somewhere in the night he woke up and just started attacking people going for the safe stealing his own titans back and a few more then fought his way out wounding about 25 seekers not even needing his titans until the last 4.

Zhalia : that can't be true he never does something like this !

Doctor : he sure did the first that freak did was blast me into a wall he nearly killed me !!!

Zhalia growled grabbing the doctor collar to bring him in to stare in her eyes blazing with anger.

Zhalia : he..is..not..a..freak

Dante pulled Zhalia back placing her behind the group as he took the word again.

Dante : Metz how is this possible ?

Metz : we believe this might be a effect of the curse he suffered from but we never anything like this...... i wasn't here myself but the seeker described him as a demon wearing a evil smirk the entire way beating his way through seeker through seeker with a power incredible.... he nearly killed 25 seekers and their titans inside our own building and escaped into the city disepearing.