Chapter 4

Yume's POV
Time past by quickly and it was lunch time. Yay!! I cheered mentally. I started packing up when YuNa appeared before me,"Yume, let's go! We need to chat! You have lots of things to fill me in!" And I was practically dragged by her...

Well, in a blink of an eye, we were seated at a table, with our lunch trays in front of us, and mine has a tall mountain of food. Like who cares? Food is LIFE!!

Many students were staring at our table in bewilderment, as we munched on our food, and I was devouring with gusto. They must be thinking how ugly I am, but I am not one who cares about their stupid comments. I rule my own life! Infires man!

We were chatting happily as we catch up on each other's life. "I am so proud of you girl. You're my idol! Can't believe you did it. Continue working hard!" YuNa said, fake wiping some tears as she spoke like a proud mother seeing her daughter saying her first word.

"Wah!!!!"Saranghae oppas!""Oppa, notice me!"'wt... what's wrong with these people? My ears are gonna explode from their high pitched screams' "What's happening now?" I asked curious as I gazed towards the opened doors, stretching my neck like a giraffe to get a view, but clearly can't with all those fan girls crowding around." Woah! It's twice louder today. Guess it is the 2 groups entering together today huh. Get use to it Yume, the screams are on a daily basis." "Ok..."I nodded my head in response to YuNa's statement.

"They are the kingka groups. BTS and SEVENTEEN." I hummed in response but widened my eyes at the sudden mention of JeongHan oppa's group," SEVENTEEN?!?" "Yup, they are popular Kay?" YuNa filled me in with some information. I glanced towards the door,'oh... oppa must be having a pain in his a*s everyday to pass through them... tck tck... *smh*'

"Yume! Where are you?" A voice stood out despite all those ear piercing screams. I stood up at the mention of my name and looked around frantically. "There you are! Thank goodness you are tall! It is so hard to see in this big crowd!" JeongHan oppa shook his head as he and his group approached our table and sat down with their lunches.

SeungCheol patted my head and smiled," Good that you are standing tall at 174cm!(how I wish I am that tall😭) It is easier to spot you than JiHoon.""Yah! Repeat that once again and you will feel the full glory wrath of my guitar!" " Hehe...Mianhe!" SeungCheol apologised sheepishly.

Once again, our table was buzzing with noise and laughter, which attracted many people's attention. Like who wouldn't stare? It is not a daily scene that a nerd will be seating together with the popular students at a table.

"How did that girl catch our oppas' attention!""Hmph! She will get it!""Did that nerd threatened our oppas!" Angry whispers were shared among students, mostly fan girls but the group at the table was too busy chatting and laughing together, catching up on the missed times, to notice the anger of some crazy fan girls.

Meanwhile...at BTS table....
"Hyungs! You see that nerd at SEVENTEEN's table? She was so awesome!" Jungkook chirped excitedly. " Woah! Are you interested in her?" Jimin asked, wriggling his eyebrows."Aniya!" Jungkook denied profusely.

I chuckled upon hearing the ridiculous remarks about me.'Me skipping school? I don't think so.' I cleared my throat, silencing my classmates and captured their attention. "Anneonghaseyo! I am Yoon Yume, and  I am very certain that I have not skipped school for even once. The rumours are really ridiculous and fake, jjinja, how can you even think of such stupid stuffs? Well, nice to meet you, hope we will get along, not that I want too."I bowed 90 degrees after my introduction.

Jungkook told his hyungs about the mysterious new girl and complimented "She was so cool! I want to befriend her!"
"She got swag!"
"Wow, she got jams, unlike someone!"
"Yah,Hyung! I got jams!"
"Hobie want to be her friend!"
"I hope she love food just like me!"
"I wonder if she wants to meet an alien!"