3

-
Lunch ended and I brought our trays to the tray returning corner. When I came back, Yoongi was not at our table anymore. I looked around the cafeteria anxiously and saw him with the blonde girl from before. I ran over to him and heard them talking.

"Hi, I'm Yoongi. And you are?"

The blonde girl was with some other girls too. And I knew those girls. They weren't good girls. At all. They were complete bitches. They would always break boys' hearts. Such a waste of good looks.

"Not gonna be yours." The blonde girl rudely replied to Yoongi and looked back to her friends.

I balled my hand into a fist, ready to punch her bitchy face. I saw Yoongi's gummy smile change into a frown and it was so heartbreaking. I approached Yoongi and pulled him away from the girl.

"Yoongi~ah, what were you doing?" I asked Yoongi angrily. I was not mad at him, only mad at the girl who told Yoongi off.

"I was only talking to the pretty girl." Yoongi stopped and told me his intentions.

"Those girls aren't nice, okay? They'll break your heart. Don't talk to them." I told Yoongi and stomped off, leaving him in the cafeteria.

To be honest, I did not exactly know where to go. I just went where my feet took me until I found Taehyung, my best friend.

"Jimin~ah!" Taehyung waved excitedly at me.

We used to be best friends until I met Yoongi and we distanced apart even though we were in the same school and the same grade. We were in different classes after all. We only had one class together. Even so, we sat far away from each other. And barely talked even when we saw each other. We only smiled back at each other.

"Hi, Taehyung." I approached him.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked me. I realized I was in the empty hallways and past my locker.

"Oh, I intended to go to my locker but I past it so I'll just walk to my next class before the bell rings." I told Taehyung.

"Cool, I'll walk with you since we have the same next class." Taehyung smiled at me and I smiled back at him.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Even though Yoongi did it to me a lot, I felt uncomfortable when Taehyung did it to me. I guessed I was uncomfortable with other people doing it to me unlike Yoongi. I gently nudged his hand away.

"Oh, s-sorry. I j-just saw Yoongi do it to you a lot so I thought you would like it if I did it to you." Taehyung gave me an apologetic smile and I forgived him.

"Nah, it's okay. I'm just uncomfortable with other people doing it to me. I'm more used to Yoongi doing it to me." Taehyung nodded and looked down.

"So, where's Yoongi?" He asked me and looked around.

"Don't ever mention his name again." Taehyung giggled and agreed.

Taehyung and I used the time to catch up on each other. We talked about our past days. Unlike Yoongi and I, Taehyung and I never had any skinships. We never liked that very much. Or perhaps, I never did. Taehyung always wanted to touch me and feel me. He wanted to fully embrace me.

We never had an actual hug where both of us fully hugged each other even though we were best friends since four years old.
When the bell rang, we finally reached our class after walking around the hallways and making our way to the class.

After school ended, Taehyung and I agreed to meet again in the cafeteria. I have not talked to Yoongi yet even though I agreed to move in with him. I took out my mobile phone and received thirty-two messages from Yoongi!

I immediately read the messages and found out that he just wanted to talk to me and apologised to me. I rolled my eyes and typed back.

Jimin:
I'll move in with you tomorrow, after school. I'm hanging out with Taehyung this afternoon.

Soon enough, Yoongi started typing back.

Yoongi:
Okay.

I put my phone back in my pocket and sat on an empty chair by an empty table and waited for Taehyung. Thankfully, Taehyung reached not long after. We went to the park and ended up sitting on a bench together.

"So, what happened with Yoongi and you?" Taehyung asked.

"You remember Lisa, Jennie, Rose and Jisoo?" I looked at him.

"The Blackpinks? Sure do." I frowned at him.

"What?"

"That's what they call themselves."

"Okay, well. There's this new girl who most probably will be joining them. She's also new in this school and Yoongi already likes her. But when he introduced himself to her, she rejected him. I got so angry at her, I immediately brought Yoongi out and snapped at him. I asked him what he was doing and he told me that he just wanted to talk to the pretty girl. I told him to not talk to those girls, they'll break your heart and they're not good."

"You told Yoongi that?"

"Yeah."

"Well, what was his reaction?"

"He didn't seem too happy. He probably thought they were good."

"No, they aren't."

"I know, that's why I told Yoongi."

"Why did you get angry when the girl rejected Yoongi, though?"

I felt a knot in my stomach when Taehyung asked about that. He still does not know about my feelings towards Yoongi and I felt bad for him since he was my best friend.

"I...actually like him."

Taehyung stared at me with wide and shook eyes. I fiddled with my fingers nervously over his reaction.

"When did this start?"

"Six months ago, when he just came to the school."

Taehyung still looked shocked and he was messing with his hair, trying to figure everything out. Once again I felt so sorry for him.

Suddenly, I received a text message. It was from Yoongi.

Yoongi:
Hey, could you move in tonight or perhaps, this evening? I'll let you pack yourself if you don't need my help or need some time alone. See you later :')

-
Why did Yoongi want Jimin to move in earlier?
How will Jimin's coming out to Taehyung affect their friendship?
Will Taehyung find out about Jimin moving in?
-
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
I love BlackPink and I dont think they're bitches at all. Everything in this story is fiction and not real so keep that in mind. Thank you.
-
Omg guys idk why but i really love the last part of every chapter when i ask yall what might happen next i just like suffering ppl
~
After three days, I finally updated!
I've just been really occupied with watching my korean drama marathon, mah bad :')