HMV1

This chapter is dedicated to my so gwapong seatmate and ex-boyfie 😂 He kinda suggested this plot because he thinks it's "cool" daw.

So here goes, ENJOY! 😍
------------

Samantha

Fate. My name's Fate.

Fate? Such a weird name for a weird man talking to a weird person through her brain.

I must be crazy! I'm talking to myself, or talking to someone through myself, or URGH! I think I lost it!

"Where are you? Why can't I see you?"

He chuckled, I swear I heard him chuckled.

I'm somewhere near you, princess. Chill. I know it's weird but now that you've finally heard me...

There was a moment of silence as he paused. I heared him sigh. What the hell, this is f*cking weird but my mind doesn't function well with all this WEIRDNESS happening right now.

Now that you've heard me, you are mine.

"WHAT?!"

Oww, quit the shouting already. You're severely hurting my eardrums.

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU SPEAKING IN MY MIND?!"

I said shaking my hands, hoping to help me calm my system.

I told you, I'm Fate. I'm speaking because I have a tongue, so yeah, I'm definitely able to make a sound.

"Why can't I see you?!"

Uhm, obviously because I'm just speaking through your mind.

Bullcrap.

"Great. Just great. One second I found out that my boyfriend is cheating on me and now I'm talking to someone I don't know through my mind! I must be going crazy."

I mentally face palmed myself to that.

You aren't crazy, gorgeous. So, I think I'll have to go, as in "out of your mind" go. Call me when you need me.

I sighed in disbelief. Was I really talking to someone from my mind? Because I really think I'm going crazy right now.

Fate.

What?

I jumped as I heard that voice again. Oh my goodness, I AM NOT JUST CRAZY! I'M A PSYCHO! I CAN HERE VOICES INSIDE MY HEAD!

"I thought you're going to leave?"

I heard you call my name.

He heard that?

"I thought of it, yes. But I didn't call you. NOW GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"

Oww, shit hurts you know.

It took me minutes before sinking my whole system into the situation.

I then heard my phone ringing. Dustin. My ex boyfriend.
I answered the call.

"What do you want, Dustin?"

" Where are you? You're not in your condo! You're not at your Dad's. You're not at your Mom's. You're not at Becka's. YOU'RE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, SAMANTHA RYDER?!"

I chuckled at what he said. Playing so concerned after what he did.

"I'm on my way to hell, Dustin. Care to join? Oh wait, I completely forget, YOU LIVE THERE TOGETHER WITH YOUR BITCH!"

I ended the call. I closed my eyes, not wanting to cry. I need to go away from here. I need some time alone.