SEVEN

CHAPTER 7__________________________A FEW YEARS LATER

CHAPTER 7
__________________________
A FEW YEARS LATER

        "DO YOU THINK SHE'LL be mad?" Naruto questioned Sakura nervously, poking two of his fingers together as they walked.

"If anything she'll be happy." Sakura assured him, gesturing towards the Hayashi District. They were now standing at the entrance, with a specific blonde's house sitting right in front of them.

"Okay." He mumbled, reaching up to knock on the large door.

"Good luck." Sakura pat his shoulder and walked off quickly before anybody could open the door. She wanted the boy to have a special moment with his best friend without her interrupting.

Naruto gasped. "W-Wait! Saku-" But he was stopped by a woman answering the door, giving him a friendly smile.

She adjusted her blue apron. "Naruto! It's so nice to see you! How were you travels?"

"Hi, Mrs.Hayashi! They were good." He answered politely, smiling back. His nervousness was visible, but the woman didn't comment on it.

"Did you learn a lot?" She asked, tapping her long fingernails on the door.

"Yeah! Some new Jutsu and things like that." He shrugged.

"That's so nice! Yuri has been training under Tsunade these past years and let me tell you, she's a really good fighter!" She exclaimed, her smile turning into a grin. She was just like any other proud mother

He licked his lips. "Speaking of Yuri, do you know where she is?"

"Out back 'playing' with her cousins." She used air quotes, rolling her eyes slightly before stepping aside to let him in. "Probably teaching them the family's Jutsu."

"All right. Thank you." Naruto walked past her quickly and jogged to the back of the house, stopping at the clear sliding doors.

Was this really Yuri? The insanely skinny girl who kept to herself most times and agreed to anything? Naruto stared at her, shocked. His eyes trailed all over her figure. He stared at the way her thighs were slightly thicker, and the way she was plump in the front and the back, not that that was important. He also stared at the way her smile wouldn't reach her eyes when her cousins made a slightly corny joke, or the way her bleach-blonde hair touched the back of her thighs. She had resorted to keeping it straight, instead of curling it every so often, and started painting her nails. She was so beautiful to him.

"Yuri." Naruto spoke loudly, keeping his position in the sliding doors.

She turned around from her conversation with one of her older cousins, her lips parting slightly as she stared at the knucklehead in a confused state. Her cousins filed themselves inside at that moment, leaving a blubbering Yuri and a nervous Naruto alone.

Yuri's first instinct was to take in Naruto's appearance. He was wearing a different outfit then the last time she saw him, and his hair had gotten slightly longer. He had matured. She could tell from his face. He was extremely handsome, and the small grin he gave her made her instinctually grin back.

"Baka. Come here." She spoke softly, opening her arms welcomingly.

Naruto immediately ran over to her and wrapped his arms around her small waist, picking her up from the ground slightly as they stumbled backwards from the force.

She let out a laugh and returned the hug, leaving a gentle kiss on the top of his head.

Her laugh was like music to his ears. He hadn't heard it in so long.

Yuri wiped away a tear that had managed to slip its way out of her eye. "I missed you, Naru."

"I missed you too."