Chapter 4

[Funneh]

The sun shined as I squirted my eyes to see better.It was so hot today,it's not normal.I don't even know why I'm out.

My poor ice cream is melting.I'm sorry for putting you through this torture.

Passing by a trash can I threw the ice cream flavored juice.Stopping and taking my phobe out to see the time,I saw a text from Gold.Pressing it,I forgot to check the time.

G:i need ur help

F:y?

G:i made a mistake about prince

F:sorry but you're alone on this one

F:you didnt listen to meh

Checking the time I put my phone in my pocket and stood on the street.

"What am I supposed to do today?"I graoned as I yelled at the sun.

Stomping my way back to my dorm,like a giant in cartoons,I was like a wet piece of cloth.

"Funneh!"

Turning around like a character in a horror movie,I saw Evan running to me,breathless.

He came to me,bending his body and placing his hands on his knees he tried to get his breathing steady.

He looked up and laughed at me,"What happened to you?Did someone make you do drugs?"

As he stood in his full height I wanted to slap him,but I held myself back.

I smiled,"No,I'm just having a horrible day."

"Aw,too bad.Want to go for a swim?"

How didn't I think of that?

I nodded,"I'll meet you here in ten minutes."

"Wait,"he stopped me from leaving,"Is it just us,or..."

I shrugged,"I don't know,what are you more comfortable with?"

He shrugged as well,"You know what,let it just be us."

"I'm cool with that.See you in ten minutes!"I waved to him as I ran into my dorm.

"Gold!"I called.

No one answered.

"Guess she's not home."I said to myself as I walked up the stairs and to my room.

Opening my closet I took my swimsuit,my blue crop top and white shorts with white converse.

Minutes passed and I was ready.Grabbing a small bag I threw my phone and some money inside.

As I walked down the stairs I put my hand in the air,"Headphones!"

Throwing my headphones in my bag I walked out and locked the door.

[End of Chapter 4]

SORRY FOR WRITING MISTAKES!

UPDATES:EVERY FRIDAY

-lova ya 😉