2: The Warmind Vault

A single bunker sat in the Great Junkyard , a wasteland filled with scrap and parts on the planet Hullan. This 1000 mile stretch of land housed heaps of metal. Mechanicus, space marines, chaos cultists, eldar, and orks alike were roaming, trying to find the bunker called the "Vault of knowledge."

The Vault was rumored for many things, containing knowledge from the golden age, weapons of old, treasures unlike any other. Though it in reality, a large underground base that housed one thing, an AI core from a bygone age. The warmind, along with it's knowledge and tools of one thing, war. It had two geothermal generators that powered it's vast intelligence. Though, the chip that housed the actual "smart" part of it was gone,rendering it dumb. Though there something else, a chip nearby, filled with an unknown personality, was nearby. The chip was stored in a small box, labeled with writing that was too decayed to be legible. Inside the base were mechs of various sizes, along with offline robots dedicated to one thing, making sure that the warmine was protected, and that they followed it's orders. Nothing  was actually decayed due to the fact that maintenance drones constantly repaired the base.

It was going to be soon, soon will this old machine be brought to life from any of these factions as a single screen was constantly lit up, saying one thing in english on it's screen, INSERT INTELLIGENCE PERSONALITY CHIP.

It was time, robots detected that the base doors were opening,  but by who? Only we will know.