-Chapter 5-

His hand was so warm and being around him was so nostalgic and yet it wasn't at the same time. He was pulling me with such force that it seemed like he was in a rage, then out of nowhere he stopped and said "Get out of here because no one in this district needs some girl causing a ruckus." Those words left me speechless but just like that I left the shopping district. His words kept echoing in my mind and it's not my fault that I have fans, but still he didn't half to be so ruff with a girl. I walked home to Susie running in fear like she just saw the devil. She grabbed my hand and we ran home, when we got there my parents gave me the worst news. "Susie and I have to go back to school?!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing after four years of homeschooling I have to go back just because I can't stay home! "You both start Monday, and you have to go because both of you have to continue your schoolwork" So in a panic we ran to my old room and screamed in fear. We ended up passing out and the next day Mom took us to get our uniforms, I must admit that they were not that bad. It was a formal white shirt with a blue tie and a black skirt with knee high socks with black shoes.

"Paris just loves uniforms from different cultures don't they" I said that in my head

"Paris just loves uniforms from different cultures don't they" I said that in my head. Other than suffering through uniforms shopping I was able to catch up with mom and get her to like Susie and it worked obviously. Three days later Monday came and Susie and I were not happy but might as well make the most of it right? However know one forgot the fact that they all now go to school with a pop star aka me so mobs chasing was the first thing I had to deal with that day. I ran so fast that my ponytail was flying but I reached the end of the hall so I ran into this room with the door opal and then I closed it, only to find the student council by the looks of it. "Sorry to interrupt" but then all the members just attacked me with cheers. Yet one member did not and the worst part was it was the boy from the shopping district. He got up, grabbed my arm and pulled me out again and said "Why are you such a problem everywhere you go" I wanted to slap him but instead I left but I pushed his shoulder and said "Don't be so ruff I am still a girl" then walked away with him looking back at me. I couldn't believe that guy did the same thing again to me UGH and it's only morning but I won't let that get me down, I walked to my class opened the door to see my old classmates except Susie she was in the class next door so nothing was going my way today. I sat down at a desk that was in front of this girl with a pink bow but her tie was red so that meant she was a middle schooler who was probably taking high school classes. She had brown hair, and a piano book in front of her face so I couldn't tell what she looked like. She noticed that I was looking at her and I introduced myself "Hey I'm Dawn..." she interrupted me and said "I know who you are but the real question is do you know who I am?" She had me speechless so I turned around and was alone again. "DING" the bell rang and school started the teacher introduced herself, her name was Ms. Honey and since she was my home room teacher that meant that she was my all classes teacher so I was glad she was so nice. Lunch came and luckily I saw Susie and I told her how my morning was, she was there to give me advice like " don't let it get you down it's our first day it will get better" the advice she gave me felt so much better . It was the end of the day and I tried talking to the girl with the pink bow again, I ran outside and said hey but she said "Please leave me alone I don't want to get attached to you if you plan on leaving again" those words hit me so hard and with the wind blowing in my hair and in between I heard a piano playing in my mind. I asked the only thing I could " A-Are you Apollo?"