Chapter 8 part 2

Last time:

"Oh, thank you, dear. The whole family's here, including Hermione. There is a bookcase in the front room if you want to have a look."

"Thank you, Mrs Weasley."

Now:

Harry sat on the sofa, getting a sketchpad and a pencil out of his pocket. He had a secret talent - he was an amazing artist. No one knew though, it was his little secret. Not even the twins knew. He was sketching the view he got from the dinner table. When he was handing out the food. The way his dad threw his head back in laughter at something Clint had said, how Thor thumped his hand on the table in front of him, how Natasha raised a hand to her mouth to hide her giggles, how Bruce face-palmed yet laughed all the same, and how Steve got a small smile playing at the corner of his mouth even though he looked at them disapprovingly. How Nick rolled his eyes, laughter hidden in the depths of his eyes, Coulson smirked appreciatively and Pepper sighed, trying to hide her laughter. They all had a familiar look of home and family in their eyes. This was what he loved. His family. He'd just started going into detail when he saw the clock reading six. He decided to make breakfast so no one would catch him sketching if they came down early.

Twenty minutes later, the twins were the first ones down the stairs, pausing when they spotted Harry at the stove. "Hey, Harry." they exclaimed in unison.

"Hey, guys. Guess what?" Harry replied excitedly.

Fred shared a look with his twin, genuinely curious as to what put the (evil) smirk on the man's face.

"Go on then, what?"

"Turns out, the restaurant we went to the other day was right next to the Leaky Cauldron. Just so happens, as I walked past, an extremely famous reporter came out. I gave him an article. I may or may not have let go of a shit-load of speculations, including your mum and little siblings involvement in my life. As well as Dumbledore's. I also managed to get him to owl it to the Quibbler. It is being released this morning." Harry rushed out, serving them breakfast all the while.

The twins gaped at Harry, before breaking into dazzling smiles. "This is the reason you are our unofficial 'lil' bro."

Harry's face suddenly became solemn, causing Fred and George to blink simultaneously, wondering what was wrong.

"Do you guys mind if you come back with me to Avengers Tower? We're on seventh year memories. I don't think I'll be able to handle it. We'll bring Teddy as well."

"Of course we don't, Harry." George stated.

"We know how hard it is for you. We'll always be there for you. Plus, I wanna see what caused you to bunk off a year and go into hiding."

"Thanks, guys, you're the best." Harry went forward to give them a quick hug. "Now, eat! Your mother will be down in a minute."

The twins complied, and exactly two minutes later, Mrs Weasley walked into the room. She immediately zoned in on Harry checking in on the bacon.

"Oh, Harry, dear! You didn't have to do that! You don't even know how to cook!"

"Mhmm, that's why I can tame THE Tony Stark, the biggest bastard ever, by just mentioning my cooking." Harry mumbled under his breath, only loud enough for the twins, who were sat directly behind him, to hear. They subtly snorted into their food so she wouldn't notice. "I've lived in America and hers is the greasiest, fattiest food I've ever come across. Again, I live with Tony Stark. It's quite an achievement." The only reason Mrs Weasley didn't notice her sons' laughter was because she was heading out the door to wake everyone else up.