66

Tara pov
7:52 am

I woke up due to the voices i was hearing coming from down the hall. I picked out some clothes to wear for the day which consisted of some jean overall shorts with a black t shirt and my black vans.

I went into the bathroom and looked around looking for a wash cloth, then i found one in the closet.

--
After i finished my hygiene and everything i walked downstairs into the kitchen and roc was in there with no shirt on.

does this dude ever wear shirts ? but it's not  like im complaining because he looks good but i'm definitely not going to cross that boundary.

He looked me up and down then spoke "you uh..look nice "

i smiled looking down at my outfit "thank you.. uh wheres yn ?"

"oh she's at the studio but she's been gone for an hour already so she'll probably be back in an hour or two " he said taking a sip of whatever was in his cup.

"i thought i heard voices " i scrunched my face in confusion.

"oh that was - " he got interrupted by a little voice behind me.

"dada who dat ?￶"

i turned to see a little girl who was so adorable. She ran/wobbled over to roc and he picked her up and looked at me.

"that is ..uh mommy's friend that's going to be staying with us for a while " he explained

"you wanna say hi ?" he asked her and she just laid her head on his shoulder.

He looked at me and smiled "she's shy "

"aww i remember when she was a baby " i cooed

even though ive been hanging out with yn and the girls it was always at practice or without the kids so i haven't seen her since she was a baby.

"right ? she growing up too fast " he shook his head and kissed her cheek.

"dada " she poked her lip out and rubbed her stomach.

"you hungry ?" he asked her and she shook her head yes

"you hungry ?" he looked at me and i mocked Naomi by nodding my head making him laugh.

"alright well im about to cook " he smiled putting Naomi down and she took of wobbling/running. I followed her as she took a seat in the living room and watched cartoons.

She had on a little pink elephant onesie and her hair in 2 frizzy puffs so im guessing she just woke up. I stopped looking at her and watched the show she was so interested in.

----
Jasmine pov

"stop playing Christian " i laughed chasing after him while he was soaking wet and butt naked. He was just giggling and running. I swooped him up in my arms and he let out a giggly scream.

I took him back into the bathroom and wrapped his superman towel around him. I picked him up and he laid his head on my shoulder letting me know he was sleepy.

I handed​ him his little underwear and he pulled them on his self.

"big boy ! " i cheered and clapped making him cheer and clap too.

"I big boy ! " he cheesed while i pumped lotion into my hand rubbing it all over his body. I then pulled on his little true religion jeans and his red polo shirt with his red and black 12's.

"you ready to go see dada today ?" i leaned down and asked him.

After the whole situation with Sasha i didn't want to be with craig anymore. We weren't dating but we did hook up more than a couple of times.

"dada ! " he nodded smiling. He was sleepy and i could tell because his eyelids started slowly shutting.

I rubbed some oil through his hair and put it in a cute man bun. Today craig is taking Christian and DesMontae out to get their ears pierced and haircuts then they're going  out to eat lunch.

I packed a small bookbag for Christian to take with him and laid him on the couch while i went to cook breakfast.

--
As soon as i took the waffles out of the pan the doorbell rang.

"im coming ! " i jogged to the door hearing a whining Christian from the couch. I made a turn to pick him up and letting him go back to sleep on my shoulder.

I pulled the door open revealing Craig and DesMontae.

Des ran over to me hugging me. He had gotten so big and he was already 6. Christian started whining again making Craig reach out and take him from me. I hugged DesMontae back then let them into the house.

I turned on cartoons and des sat back on the couch so into it. Prod laid Christian back down and followed me into the kitchen.

"yall eating here ?" i asked looking at him as   he smiled at me looking me up and down.

"i know im about to eat real quick though " he said walking towards me pulling at my leggings.

"upstairs not in front of the food " i laughed  running past him as he chased me.

----
Another short chapter but el oh el.

I just wanted to do at least two chapters for right now because ive been really busy but i still find time for you guys :)