Chapter 1: School

"YAHH!!!! AE RA!! WAKE UP!!"

I got up to see my sister hyuna unnie.
We're both gangsters because our father trained us to be gangsters or more like agents. He trained us to be an agents because of my mother who died few years ago when I was 7.

"Unnie do I have to go to school?" I asked groaning. "Yah Ae Ra of course you have to, so hurry get ready, I'll give you a ride to school."

"Ne unnie" I said getting out of my bed while hyuna unnie was smiling at me while patting my head.

I checked the time and........ Oh!! My!! I'm gonna be late.
I quickly rushed to the bathroom to take a shower.

After I came out I quickly changed into this..

I know my style is a little different from other girls but this clothes allows me to fight comfortably

I went downstairs to greet Appa (Dad) and unnie eating breakfast I sat down and quickly gobble down my food.

"Annyeong unnie~ be safe driving" I said I finally arrived in hell I really hate school because there's so many arrogant trying to fight me.

I arrived to class I look to see if I was late but good thing the teacher wasn't there yet.

Ring!! Ring!!!

"Class dismiss" Mrs Min said
"YAH!! Ae Ra meet me in the rooftop!!" Yura said who was my enemy.

"Aishh!! She can't even fight me" I said in frustration.

I went to the rooftop to my surprise I  saw 2 girls and Yura standing in the middle.

"Well.... well.... well... if it isn't the Ice princess" she hissed

"Let's fight then" I said tying my hair.
Ready to fight.

A/N: Just imagine it's in the rooftop and don't mind the other girl..
Yura is the one who's wearing white blouse...

"As always you can't beat me" I said with blank expression. "Yahh!! Ae Ra!! I'm not done with you yet!!" She said glaring at me.

I left the rooftop to go in the classroom..

             CHOI YOOJUNG P.O.V

I was walking around when I heard yelling. Being curious as me I went to the rooftop to see Ae Ra and Yura fighting. I quickly filmed it sneeking. As they were finished I quickly rush to the bathroom..

                TO BE CONTINUED....

A/N: Mianhae If I haven't updated in a while.... the other story I'll try updating it its just I'm busy watching K-drama to get ideas
But I might nor update the other story and update this instead........
Mianhaeyo  but I'll try

Q.O.T.D:  Are you a girly girl or a tomboy?

I'm more like a both cause sometimes I feel like both.

How bout ya.
Comment