KCAS

well as you all know that if you watched the Kids Choice Awards 2014 is amazing.

Ariana clearly deserved the award then anyone on in the catergory. Her dress was just perfection. If she got slimed, it will wash away her beautiness. When she was on the Orange Carpet, she was just stunning.

Selena deserved the award for Best Female Singer. She's a great, wonderful, inspriring women. She never quited music. Honestly, she's mostly amazing.

Now I was mad when One Direction wasn't there, but atleast they recorded a message for us who voted. I voted like Idk 68 or somethin :) Harry though, my man. Jk I already have one ;) but happy they won the award.

Kevin Hart, hes just awesome. Wat too funny, I died. His children r just too cute, & adorable.

That Slime Rodeo though, I want to ride on a pony and swing everywhere. It was funny when Shaun got slimed right in the face :)

I loved it when Victorious, Sam & Cat, Drake And Josh, Zoey 101, ICarly, my feels♥ I loved Dan's speech, I wanna thank him for making these awesome, memories shows for us to remember.

I wanna get slimed :)

Finally Mark got slimed.

Frozen won the award, its just so cute. Olaf, Anna, Elsa, Sphen, Christoph ♥ Do You Want To Build A Snowman ?

Be do be do be do be do♥

Byee♥