They're Back!!!

If the sequels do come out, will you read them? Also, I would love to make outfits for the guys...but that will be 10 photos each chapter and that's like half of the limit.

It's been a month since Maya and Luna have been in Paris, they are supposed to come back next Saturday but they wanted to give their friends a surprise, and Cassie is one month pregnant.

Isa: they come back next week, right?Cassie: yep

Cassie: yep.

With Luna and Maya

Luna: are you sure we could stay in the auditorium?Maya: I'm sure, there's no one here and we are basically the only ones who knows its existence

Maya: I'm sure, there's no one here and we are basically the only ones who knows its existence.
Luna: besides the rest of the band.
Maya: but they can't rehearse without us so...they don't use it.
Luna: fine.
They entered the auditorium and saw Lucas playing the guitar with Matteo and saw Matteo singing.

When they tried to walk back they bumped into the drum set and the cymbals made a sound.
Matteo: quien están ahí? (Who's there)
Lucas: it's probably no one.
Matteo: voy a ver. (I'll go check)
Maya: run.
They were gonna run away but Matteo saw Luna and Maya before the girls had a chance.
Matteo: vinieron. (You came)
Matteo hugged them.
Luna: um...you could let go now.
Matteo let go.
Matteo: podemos hablar? (Can we talk)
Lucas: dude, they came back, why are you still speaking Spanish?
Matteo: I got used to it. Please, Luna?
Luna: fine.
Lucas: we need to talk to, Maya.
Maya: fine. Luna, we will be by the chairs.
Luna: and we will stay in stage.
Lucas and Maya went to the chairs leaving Luna and Matteo on stage.
Luna: de que quieres hablar, Balsano? (what do you want to talk about)
Matteo: no me llamaste "Chico Fresa". Quiero hablar de nosotros porfis. (You didn't call me "Chico Fresa". I want to talk about us.)
Luna: no hay "nosotros" Matteo, además, no mereces ese apodo. Mira....arruinaste las posibilidades de estar juntos en algún futuro lejano. Jugaste conmigo, tu amiguito jugó con Maya, nosotras sufrimos mucho por ese estupidez que hiciste. Eres un culero y también tu amigo. Y me conoces la suficiente para saber que nunca te llame un culero. (There is no "us" Matteo, besides, you don't deserve your nickname. Look....you ruined all the posibilites of being together in a far distant future. You played with me and your little friend played with Maya, we suffered a lot for that stupid thing you did. You are your friend are assholes. And you know me enough to know I never called an asshole,)
Matteo: por favor, solo te quiero hablar con vos en paz. (Please, I just want to talk to you in peace)
Luna: para que, Matteo? Para que me mientes otra vez? (For what, Matteo? So you could lie to me again?)
Matteo: te lo suplico, te lo ruego, te lo pido de rodillas, solo escúchame. (I'm begging, I'm pleading, I'm begging on my knees, just listen to me)
Luna: está bien, te escucho, Pendejo. (Find, I'm listening)
Matteo: mira, yo cometí un error. (Look, I made a mistake)
Luna: de veras? Guau, neta, no sabia. (Really? Wow, seriously, I had no idea)
Matteo: por favor no seas sarcástica ahora. Cometí un error. No planeaba enamórame con vos, pero me enamore. Yo no sé cómo, pero si. Me encanta tu forma de ser, eres muy dulce, tierna, amorosa, y también demasiada hermosa. Tu enamoraste de mí después de todo lo que hice a vos y tus amigas. Yo sé que soy demasiado presumido pero me cambiaste. (Please don't be sarcastic right now. I made a mistake. I didn't plan to fall in love with you, but I did. I don't know how, but I did. I love how you are, you're sweet, lovable, and super beautiful. You fell in love with me after everything I did to you and your friends. I know I'm very pretentious but you changed me.)
Luna: veo que no te cambie el suficiente para cancelar la apuesta. Si me amaste de verdad, deberías a cancelar la apuesta cuando tenias la chance. Pero no...seguías con la maldito apuesta diciendo a Lucas para no decir nada a nosotras. (I see that I didn't change you enough to call off the bet. If you truly loved me, you should have called off the bet when you had the chance. But no...you continued the freaking bet telling Lucas to not say anything to us)
Matteo: pero cambié, di de vuelta que gane del apuesta, lo devolví a Logan, Lucas devolvió su Rolex a el también. Perdóname, ¿si? (But I changed, I returned the thing that I won for the bet, I gave it back to Logan, Lucas returned his Rolex to him too. Forgive me?)
Luna: estas fuera de tu maldito jodido presumido mente si piensas que voy a perdonarte.....antes que me voy...(you are out of your freaking fucked up pretentious mind if you think that I'm gonna forgive you.....before I go...)
Luna slapped Matteo.
Luna: no me buscas más y no digas nada a nadie que nosotras estamos aquí. Ahora vete! (Don't look for me anymore and don't tell anyone that me and Maya are here. Now go!)
Matteo walked down the steps to the chairs.