L

You came out with a big grin on your face and it didn't take a genius to know that you and her were being in a fine state again.

I patted your shoulder, faked out the gladness for you and that was when the smile came across your face.

The smile that would only came out when you were feeling worry.

Then you asked me -"do you like me, as something more than just bestfriend?"

My heart dropped down to the bottom because it was a yes for that question and all of a sudden, i felt lost.

I was lost inside the feelings and the moments that you gave to me. I knew that i needed to get out from it but i couldn't and i was not willing to. I just wanted to be lost inside the moments that we were both sharing on. And if i ever get out from there, all i would ever be was just a broken, hopeless and soulless me.

And it turned out to be you were the only one who could help me out, without being the broken, hopeless and soulless me.

"yes i do, i want to be the special one in your heart but that desire is hurting me so bad. So can you help me out, jimin? I'm lost."

Your guilty, worried face became more obvious and i really wished to unseen that. I felt like crying so i replaced it with a big laugh.

Atleast, i tried.

"of course not, you dummy. You're never the one i will like so don't be stupid, jimin."

Though you knew there might be a chance of me faking it but you chose to believe my stupid confession as a joke.

And that was perfectly fine, i couldn't blame you for not able to accept your own bestfriend to fell in love with you. That would be last thing you would ever wanted and to expect.

Someone once told me that a pure friendship never exist in between a male and a female but yet
i chose to lost inside a pain that called one side love.

-

Three more chapters to go