sink into the sea

I'd remember that day as if it was tomorrow, buy another rose to keep guilt from sarrow. Little lights take me down to the river, scares and frights skin so pale, you quiver.

Its the little things that hunt me down, they break me up and I lose the crown. I try to stand, I try to breathe, but when yout here its hard to see. Skeptical this world, hearts intertwine they curl. In this world there is a collision, regrets, the pain, the decision. For my heart has been broken, and for you my only token.

He's in my thoughts, my heart, inside my mind, To afraid to see me cry. The illusion that keeps me awake at night, your breath full of pollution such a fright.

Skeptical this world is with you, I try to run only to come back to. Oh, how you haunt me, my love let me be. Before I sink under the sea.

I love you, I'm sorry for the things I've broken, so take my heart, pretend we never spoken. Oh my love, my love , please let me be, as I sink into the sea.

____________________
Hey everyone, so I didn't actually see how depressing this actually is, imma try to write some more happy ones. How have you guys been? I've actually been happier lately and I feel like I'm growing almost. Welp I'll see you guys in the next update!