20. The truth

Ella jumped up and down on my bed singing. "Ugh Ella what is it? Why are you singing", I groaned. She smiled at me, showing off her wonky teeth. "Your famous (Y/n)", she sang. I raised my eyebrow and sat up wanting to hear more. "What do you mean?", I ask. Kakuzu comes in and sits next to us. "What is this Kazu?", you ask as he hands his phone. It was playing a video of you and Kisame singing your song and then it played your hug with Red. You blushed and looked at the views on the video. OVER ONE HUNDRED MILLION VIEWS. "Holy shit, who put it up?". "Sasori". You giggle. "That cheeky red haired bastard".

You got out of Kakuzu's car and then ran at Sasori tackling him in a hug. "Ugh get off me", he groans. "Haha sorry and thank you so much!", you yell. He chuckles and wraps his arm around Gaara's waist, Gaara blushes bright red. I smirk at the two and turn when I hear another scream, a familiar fangirl scream. Konan tackles me into a hug making you land on your butt. "Ow calm yourself woman", you say pushing yourself up. You rub your now bruised booty and give Konan an angry look. "Sorry (Y/n) and Oh my god congrats, I saw the video!", she exclaims. "Yeah I know who hasn't?", you giggle. You had a quick chat with the girls that was annoyingly interrupted by the bell. You waved to them and went to science with Tobi. Orochimaru-sensei didn't like either of you, you were always messing around and never did your work. Well you did, Tobi is another story. You sat down in your usual seats and began playing around with a few of the chemicals on the table. Making them change pretty colors, Orochimaru-sensei didn't care, just waiting for it to blow up in your face. Then the principal's voice was heard throughout the school. "Can (Y/n) (L/n) come to the principals office please", it said. You sigh and get up waving bye to Tobi, just as you leave the class you hear an explosion. Good job Tobi now you've really pissed off the teacher.

I walk over to the principals office and I knock on the door. "Come in", calls a voice from the other side of the door. I open it and step inside only to see the reason for my nightmares. My mother. "Now (Y/n) your mother wishes to speak to you in private, I will be leaving you to talk", principal Tsunade says. She gets up and walks out closing the door behind her. I glare at the bitch who gave birth to me. "What are you doing here?!", I spit, venom dripping from my words. She laughs and stares into your (e/c) orbs. "I came here to take you home, I will home school you from now on", she smirks. I shake my head and fold my arms over my chest. "No way bitch, I'm staying here". She growls and slams her hand on the principals desk. "Your my daughter and you will do as I please!". "Your not my mother, you never were and I will never accept you as one, I only have a father", I smirk. "No you haven't had a father for 3 years now thanks to me", she laughs. "Wait what do you mean?", I ask, concerned. "Your dad didn't die in a car accident, I hired someone to get rid of him". My eyes widened and felt a pang in my heart. "You killed my father you bitch, why the fuck did you do it?!". "Well he loved you more then me, he was mine and I don't like to share, especially someone like your father, he was famous". "Famous?". "Yes he was known as 'The White Fang' the lead guitarist in a band called 'Snake Bite'". I didn't even answer, my mind was overflowing with this new information. "Don't even bother telling anyone, I have an alibi and I will have you killed". You swallow hard and run out of the room, not even bothering to go back to class. I snuck outside and sat behind a wall on my phone, texting my friends.

Y- I can confirm it now, my mother is a psycho bitch that killed my dad

You got so many different messages back.

Konan: I fuck'n knew it!
Pein: She fits the description
Dei: Wtf un
Itachi: >:(
Sasori: We should kill her
Kisame: I knew she was a psycho bitch but not a murderer
Kakuzu: Are you OK?
Tobi: Can you come back to class (Y/n)-chan Tobi is bored
Hidan: What the actual shit?!
Zetsu: Why are you telling me?
Naruto: I don't believe it!
Sakura: CHA!
Sasuke: Hn
Hinata: I'm sorry
Tenten: What a bitch

And so on. I met with them at lunch and told them everything my mother said. I always bugged myself so I had blackmail for anyone who wanted to mess with me. I downloaded the conversation on my phone. If I wanted I could send her jail but for now I had so many other things to worry about, my psycho mother was the least of my problems.

After school we grove out to Pein's house and had band practice. It was really productive and we decided which songs we were going to play for the battle of the bands. Thye had also said there was going to be a surprise celebrity playing as well while the judges decide the winner. You hoped that the Akatsuki could win, you may have made up with Red but you weren't going to let The masked win again now that your not in there anymore. All the information your mother gave you left you thinking, but at least you knew the truth.

Well know you know how your dad died. Sadness, a girl at my schools dad died the other day and she still came to school. Stay strong girl! Now we can actually confirm that your mother is 100% a bitch. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD