Part 2

Naira is now 9 months pregnant and Kartik has not come yet.Every day she keeps on staring towards the door in a hope that Kartik comes back but every day she becomes disheartened.Because of Naira's situation, Akshara brought her to the Singhania Sadan,so that she gets a good care.

One night,naira is seen lying on the bed continuously looking at the phone if Kartik called her.But then she started feeling some contractions in her stomach.For some minutes,she thought it to be normal but after that the pain started to kill her. She started crying and screaming loudly and became assured it was the time.She started crying for Kartik, but he wasn't there, but was fighting for his country in the battlefield.

When she was taken to hospital,she kept mourning Kartik's name and Akshara was looking helplessly at her daughter.

During the whole delivery,she kept screaming Kartik's name but her screams couldn't reach him and were beaten down by the shoots of the guns.

After a terrible struggle of 45 minutes, Naira heard the cry of the baby boy.She took him in her arms and kissed all over his face and brought him close to her chest.Her champ resembled his father, Kartik.She was happy as she was carrying their symbol of love in her arms.Naira smiled looking at her baby.The baby on its birth only is lessening his mother's suffering.She wanted to spend this beautiful moment with Kartik but he wasn't there.

After a couple of weeks, Naira with her baby shifted to the Kaira flat and again started her long wait.