Chill Factor

So, I'm done with Full Moon and Robert threw a celebratory party at his house. Honestly, as I began to know him, I found out that he will get down for anything. Sorry I ain't got a good analogy. But Rob invited a bunch of people for the get down. I just had to take care of some business, then get ready for it tonight.

     I got home, showered up and got dressed. I wore a black and blue silk Gucci dress with some glamming blue bottoms and was on my way.

      I arrived 20 minute later at Rob's amazing house. It's a small townhouse in San Francisco with faded orange stucco and, beautiful beige, purple, and white flowers. Yall don't know how much I wouldn't mind waking up to it everyday.

      When I got in, I talked to some of my friends and immediately hit the dancefloor, gettin' it to some Smokie Robinson "Cruisin". I really needed that to relieve me of my thoughts, I had been too stuck for too long. I even put in some moves with a few guys, that party was turning out to be bomb.

      All this dancing was calling for a drink, I got some Chardonnay and a seabreeze and went back to grinding, letting the music move any way it wanted. I stayed in this trance and kept on drinking, this party was the shit. Robert proposed a toast, "I want to make a toast to Brandy, we see you gettin farther up out there, and you doin it big." 

      After an hour on the dancefloor, I took my tipsy self to the other side of the room near the wall window and makeshift bar to talk to Robert "Rob, this party is amazing," I said, "Thank you so much for all of this" I said kissing him before I realized it. I didn't stop though and he didn't move away either. I remember those lips, soft and warm, like butter. 

      It got more intense as we got deeper. We took our affair to the bedroom, kissing and disrobing. Our touches were electric as his hand went up my leg, my arms and legs around him. That night was amazing is all I could say about it.

      The next morning, when I woke up, I got dressed and left immediately and angrily, before Rob woke up. I couldn't believe I actually had sex with Robert. How could I have been so loose and shit is what really clouded my mind. I was way too mad to be driving, furiously turning the wheel and shit. If my Land Rover could talk, it would probably cuss the hell out of me. I had just turned onto the Interstate 405. I turned my head back to see if I could move over to the next lane when I crashed into the back........into the back of a parked van.