Who's the best? Part 1~

~Taehyung, Suga, and Jimin are competing against eachother to see who is the best lover~

I never thought I'd say this, but I actually miss my roommates. I haven't seen V, Suga, or Jimin for a couple months and I've been very lonely just walking around our apartment, eating all the food I can find, and binge watching every movie that we own.

Group text to: 👽V, 💪🏼JM, 🍪JK

Y/N: Do you know when you guys will be coming back home? I miss you guys ):

💪🏼JM: Hey Y/N, I'm not sure.... but it'll be soon, for sure!

👽V: Shut up, Jimin. We do know when we'll be back, he's just being an ass about it.

🍪JK: 2 weeks, tops!

Y/N: Ughhh.... that's too long, but that's better than a month! See you then, I love you guys! Fighting!~

🍪JK, 👽V, 💪🏼JM: I love you too! See you soon!

I throw my phone on my bad with a smile on my face and head downstairs to make myself dinner and continue my movie I started last night.

I finish my dinner and head back upstairs to take a shower and get ready for bed.
As I'm finishing up my shower, I start to hear movement downstairs, but I decide to ignore it because ghost are NOT my thing.
I walk out and go to get my phone off my bed where I threw it, but it's not there anymore. I check around my bed, but it's nowhere to be found.
I walk downstairs and check the kitchen to see if I somehow took it downstairs when I went to eat but as I'm looking around the kitchen I was startled but the boys sitting on the couch.

JM: "Y/N! We've missed you so much!"
They all run towards me and give me a group hug.
I start to tear up because I've missed them so much and I try hiding it but they notice.

All: "Hey, don't cry! We're here now so be happy!"

Y/N: "Of don't worry, these are happy tears!"
I giggle and hug them more
I walk away towards the kitchen and leave them alone for a little
~you're out of earshot now~

JM: "I have a deal for you guys, let's see who can win Y/N over because we all know we have feelings for her. This is annoying just sitting around waiting for one of us to make the move on her. Here's the catch though, you must
1) sleep with her
2) go on a date with her
And finally, have her confess her feelings. You must do these 3 tasks before the others!"

V: "Deal, this'll be easy for me because I have a way with the ladies"
He remarks with wiggly eyebrows

JM: "Okay enough from the love master, is it a deal?"

S: "Fine, deal, whatever, I don't care"

JM: "Okay! It's settled then. Good luck"

They all nod and join you in the kitchen, you're unaware of the conversation they just had.
*************************************

A/N: HEY! I'm so sorry I've been so inactive lately! I will be updating this book every weekend and any other free time I have! I'm still taking request and I will ACTUALLY get them/reply to them, not like previous request where I didn't get the notification for them, gross.
Message me your requests, doesn't matter how long it is! I will write anything you request(:
Well byeeee, see you soon!!
Fighting!~