| 1 |

I'm Malinda, daughter of the evil mistress of magic, Maleficent. I was with my younger sister paining a graffiti image of our mother. You see our mother favors me more than Mal because she believes that I'm more evil than Mal. Anyway, when we finished we both turned around and started to sing.

(Malinda sings every other line of Mal's part and sings the girl part)

When we finished Mal stole a lollipop from a baby. She then turned to the rest of us smirking and we laughed at her action. A moment later everyone ran away from us which meant one thing. Our mom is here. I then walked up to her with my head high and smiled evilly.

"Hi Mom." Mal said to her. Our mom then pushed passed her henchmen to come into view.

"Stealing candy Mal? I'm so disappointed." She told her.

"It was from a baby." Mal told her holding the lollipop in front of her.

"That's my nasty little girl." Mom said before nodding to me. I then took the lollipop from Mal and spit on it before giving it to Mom to put it under her arm. When she was done she gave it back to me.

"Give it back to hideous creature." I said while tossing it up to one if the henchmen.

"Mom, Malinda." Mal said in annoyance.

"It's the deeds little sister, that makes the difference between mean." I tell her before looking over at the mother of the baby.

"And truly evil," Mom and I said together while we waved to them.

"When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms" Mom said while Mal was mouthing the last part. Mom then pulled Mal aside to talk to her.

"Oh there's news, I buried the lead. You four have been chosen to go to a different school in Auradon" Mom said before Evie, Jay, and Carlos true to escape but was held up by the henchmen.

"What?" Mal exclaimed. "I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses and why does Malinda not have to go?" Mal asked

"And perfect princes" Evie sighs dreamily then groans when we all look at her. 

"I don't do uniforms." Jay said to Mom. "Unless it's leather. You feelin' me." Jay grinned and turned to Carlos to high-five but went behind Mal in fear.

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave." Carlos said in before Jay snuck behind him and barked like a dog scaring him.

"Yeah, Mom, Malinda, we're not going, you are not going to start to see me doing curtises and book reports." Mal said to us.

"You're thinking small, punkin', it's all about world domination!" Mom said to Mal before calling her henchmen. I then ran up to her.

"Hey Mom, is it okay if I go with my friends?" I asked mom.

"You may but be back before dark." She told me before I made my way to Ursula's Fish and Chips to meet Uma, Harry, and Gil. As I made my way inside I see Gil flirting with girls as usual. Harry is playing with his pocket watch and Uma was working. You see Uma and I are he most feared VK's on the Isle. So that means wherever we are, everyone runs away in fear. As I made it to a table a chair slid towards me. I look up to see Harry staring at me with his dad's famous smirk. I smirked back at him as he made his was to me.