Chapter 1

Yuuki's POV

Im laying on asuna's arms when i passed away from this world,
I felt so warm and think 'is this afterlife?'
I opened my eye's as i realize im floating through a blanky space..all i see was a white vision I cant touch the ground
Until i heared someone talking...
"Hey,long time no see"
I looked at the path where the voice came from...my eye's started to tear upto what i saw. "S-sis...a-aiko was that you?"
I closed my eye's as she started to shine...after a sec. I noticed that im standing at top ofthe clouds as the sunset begins,i looked around and see her,"AIKO!!!" I run throught to her while tears falling down on my cheeks ,i quickly hugged her tight while crying as she hugs back and i looked at her face,crying while smiling at me."i do really miss you,yuuki...*sniff*.­­­.""i missyou too,now no one can separate us apart"her eyes widen and quickly pushed me away"S-sorry,but we need to separate away each other"i was inshock to what ive heared and quickly respond"w-why?*kneel­­­s and holds her hand* why you wanna leave me again?"she kneels down and wipes my tear and hugged me while im crying"i dont wanna leave you but,we need to do this....your life havent ended yet,we need to ressuc you in a another journey,you are meant to be come the worst part of heaven and denon realm"she explained to me which i really didnt understand"w-what...­­­"
~~~
"W-what" she sigh and stands up and she helds me up,im looking at her in worried if we may not see each other again,she looked at me."i know what your thinking ,dont worry yuuki,i will protect you no matter what happened"she shines as i collapsed.
I opened my eyes and wondering where am i,i only can saw a vision of a light from the window and i realize im inside a coffin and n ones around i quickly get outinside and looks at the clock
Its 7:30 a.m,looks like my funeral happende yesterday,
I looked at my self at the mirro and noticed my wearing a white dress,then suddenly the door opens.
There is a orange haired girl standing infront of the door and looking at me inshock.
"A...asuna"as i realize whos the girl
~~~
"A...asuna"as i realize whos the girl.
She was still in shock so i stepped through to her but before i rich the 6step..she runs throght to me and hugged me which made me fell down the ground."Your a live,i knew you'll be back!"shes hugging me tightly."you arent scared?*
~~~
"You aren't scared?""ofcourse not,I knew you'll be back"she said while tears falling down from her cheek"but how?how did you survive?""I don know,all I can remember I saw aiko""A-aiko?!""yeah­­­,she told me something about heaven and demon realm,she said I'm the worst part of it"I explained to her.shes looking at me seriously which made me nervous."I guess I read something like that in ALO library""you what?so you know what was happening and why I'm here?""maybe"she smiled at me"we have to go and dive-in to go there...come one""but how?"she looks at me while smiling "I know somewhere that we can dive in without any trespassing,I was planning to take the group over there but since we need it,we'll get it!""but I'm wearing a dead's dress""oh right,wait I had extra Shirt and pants here"she opened her bag and grab the Gray shirt and black pants she also gave me the cap so people won't recognize me."so?lets go?""Yes!"I replied to her with full of energy.
We quickly rushed to that place where asuna said that's a secret.
She asked for the key from one of the lady workers over there and quickly get inside the room and dive in.
"Lets go,Yuuki you ready?"
"Yes!lets go!"
We both dive-in after making sure everything's fine,I saw a vision of a lake which near asuna's house I stand up and active my wings then fly after taking my cape on from my inventory.
I fly around and saw asuna standing infront of her house looking at me,I landed infront of her and took the cape of my head while smiling.
Asuna's POV
I quickly noticed that the girl flying around was Yuuki.she landed infront of me and she took her cape of and I saw her sparkling Crimson eyes while she's smiling which made me smile back.
~~~~
"let's go asuna!"she told me."haha,okay but we need to get pass throught the 'syrl Ashes'and pass the gate guards,there are like a high level monsters but we can do it"
"Yeah,but the syrl ashes was full of thief's,I'm worried if they take out things"she looks down with a childish expression."it's okay,we had ASUNA THE LIGHTING FLASH!!!!" I said with a hero tone.she looks at me and smile"and ZEKKEN THE ABSOLUTE SWORD!!!!" she raised her hands while saying her title.

That all for now,since I'm busy and I wanna delete my past stories because it's nonsense and I really don't had any ideas for them,I'll try to focus on this story because I really love stories about Angel's and demons on my own way,like the"ages of darkness" what our sugoi writer did.
I won't tag her/him.she's/his busy.
But this one demon and angel in one body,OH I SAID TO MUCH?!! BYE HAHA O//////O
{\__/}
( °ω°)
// || \\ hehe