Chapter 2: hello kirito

Kirito's POV
*ding dong*
*ding dong*
*ding dong*
"HEYY!!ASUNAA!!"I yelled while pressing the doorbell many times,the door opens.'at last!'
"Hey ,asuna--"I cut my words seeing asuna's mom.
"Miss Yuuki?where's asuna?"I asked asuna's mom.

Asuna's last name was Yuuki,me neither can believe it but it's cute,right?

"She's not here,she's sleeping with a friend""who?""I don't know,she quickly packed her things before I ask her.she said she'll be back after days"she explained with a worried face."I wonder where she is...okay bye thanks for the information!""welcome Mr.kirigaya"I run away from her house and began thinking where she is."aha!maybe she's on her secret surprise room again!maybe she's dive-in right now,I should ask her why"I went back home as sugu was already been sleep.
I locked the door and heading to my room,I later on the bed and use the amusphere and yelled."LINK START!!!".

Now I'm on alo,I was standing on my house,I look for asuna but she isn't inside of the house,I went out side and sees her."hey asuna--" she's talking to a purple haired girl with red crimson eyes,she looks very familiar,wait was she...
"YUUKI?!"I yelled with a shock on my face while looking at her,she looks at me and smile fakely."h-hey?k-Kirito?w-what are you doing here?"she asked me."I WAS ASKING THE SAME QUESTION?!WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!I thought I mean we thought your gone?!"I yelled at her witch made her gulp.I looked at asuna and she's looking at me."asuna?what was this all about?"
She come closer to me and asked me to get in while she let Yuuki outside but in a cape and she began playing like a child.
As me and asuna are inside.she explained to me everything,"so now we were planing to get into the library to find out what was happening on her""so was like she's a zombie""uhh...yeah but she doesn't eat fresh meats and she's just playing outside like a little girl"we both laugh seeing Yuuki fell on the water when she's trying to step on the branch when we look outside."so what now?""we need to go now!what else?""ah right,let's go?""sure" we teleported on the Forest near the sryl ashes.
"Asunaaaa...."Yuuki said with a childish tone like wanting something."what is it?""it's scary,it's so dark...I can't see anything than trees,and look there are so many monsters here..""so your saying you don't wanna fight monsters?""who told you that?I always wanna fight monsters,I just wanna make sure if we don't get separate in this big forest""haha it will be alright,c'Mon little girl"asuna tease her.