He got his head stuck

*Holy cow. How long has it been since I last updated? 'Looks at watch.' A YEAR AGO?!?!*

*(Y/N)'s pov*

We started chasing the new dog.He hasn't seen us so far.He seems to be  searching for his owner or so I heard. "Ugh!(Y/N),Can't we go back to search for food?I'm starvin'."Chizzle started complaining.

"Ugh.Chizzle, all you ever think about is food.Can't you think about something else."I asked with a stern look on my face."No.Cause I can't think with an empty stomach."She said.I rolled my eyes at her stupidity.

We kept on chasing the new dog, until we got to a certain point where he got his head stuck in a fence.I tried so hard not to laugh at what happened.Unlike Chizzle, she was laughing her butt off.I just ignored her laughs and decided to help him out.

As I got closer to him, Chizzle kept telling me to leave him, but I ignored her."Hey, need help?"I asked."Who are you!Are you working for the green-eyed man.?!?"he said.He kept on struggling to get his head out."Whoa whoa whoa, easy.You keep pulling like that, you'll lose your head."I said.

"What do you suggest then?"he asked."If you want to keep your head on, just turn and pull.Trust me, it works." I informed. He did what I told him to do and was able to get his head out.

"You ok?"I asked with worry."Yeah."He said."Why did you help him (Y/N)? He would of been fine if we left him alone." Chizzle said behind me."Well, unlike you Chizzle I care. So suck it up."I said to her.

"Wait what is this pink thing on my foot.It weakens me."Said the dog.I sniffed at it and figured out what it was."Styrofoam packing peanuts."I explained."Styrofoam. This has the green-eyed man written all over it."He said."This guy's nuts." Mumbled Chizzle.

"Ok, enough chatting. Can you two help me? My person has been kidnapped by a man with a green eye." He explained. "Sorry bud. We don't know who your talking about.But if you tell us where you are from, maybe we can help.Yet you do seem familiar." I said. "(Y/N). Can we not go through this." Chizzle complained.

Suddenly, a bus with the picture of the dog in front of me showed up. Apparently his name is Bolt from the name on the bus."Now I remember. You're Bolt! The dog on TV." I said with some excitement in my voice.

Bolt was staring at me as if I was insane."What?" He asked. "As much as I hate to interrupt this convo' , I'd sure would like it if we went back to search for food." Said Chizzle. 'Honestly, I forgot she was even there."

"Hey, is everything okay here. We saw this yapper's melon stuck." A pigeon said gesturing to Bolt getting his head stuck."No everything's fine now. Apparently this guy is looking for his owner." Chizzle said.

I recognize these three idiot pigeons from anywhere. Those are Vinnie, Bobby, and Joey. Three of Mittens' food hunters. If they don't get her enough food, she would use 'The Claws.' Honestly I've known Mittens for a long time and I highly doubt she has any claws at all.

"Yes. My person has been kidnapped by a man with a green eye. And in order for me to find him, I'll have to interrogate somone he's connected to....A cat."Informed Bolt.

"A cat?" Asked Joey(I think)."Yeah, a cat. And once I find this cat, oh I'll make 'em regret they were ever born." Growled Bolt. Why do I have a bad feeling about this. Suddenly Joey (I think) had a smirk on his face and said, "I think I know the cat you're looking for."

I looked at Chizzle with wide eyes only to see that she had the same expression as me. "Uh oh." We both said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me, Chizzle, and Bolt were at the alley where Mittens was and we saw her talking with another pigeon. "That's the cat you're looking for." Said Joey. After saying that, he flew up to the roof.

Once I heard Mittens say "Yeah, now I'm scared," Bolt slammed her against a trash can an said "You should be!".

I could tell that Mittens was terrified so I decided to help her out. "Come on Bolt, put her down." I said trying to calm him down. " (Y/N), It's good to see you old pal. Can you tell this crazy dog he has the wrong cat." Mittens  hissed.

"Bolt, put her down. She can help us." I informed him. He then decides to let her go."Oh thank goodness. I owe you one (Y/N)" She said with joy in her voice."I need you to do me a favor. I want you to go to the nearest Waffle World and bring a Wally's Map.Stat!" I explained, an then she ran off.

A couple of minutes later she brought the map."Thanks. You can go now." I said and then she left."Now. We are here right where the green lady is. And we'll be able to find Penny here.To the waffle with the sunglasses. So we need to find a set of wheels."I explained.

"I'll go too. Someone's gotta keep an eye on you."said Chizzle."Then let's go." Bolt said.We all suddenly saw a moving truck an two guys moving a couch to the truck. We were able to distract them and we got in the truck.

'Hollywood, here we come!'

*I'm sorry I didn't update in a long time.I needed a bit of me time since school is back in session.But I promise I will keep updating.

Killerdog out~✌*