Trip to the bakery

Neji's  P.O.V

____________

List of things to do

Get cupcakes for Hinatas birthday.

Get a gift for Hinatas birthday.

Hmm I don't know what to get her.....I should ask Tenten to help me , she's a girl mabey she would know what to get her.

Or I could ask (Y/N) she seems like a sweet girl who wouldn't mind...

Wait what am I thinking I do not like her I mean sure she's cute , and always has that sparkle in her eye when where talks about the bakery. Maybe I should just go their.

Your P.O.V

____________

"Oh my goodness this is such a mess " I said. Referring to the huge mess of flour Yuki created on the floor calling  it "art".

(Yuki is your sister BTW)

'ding ding' I hear as I turn around to see my crush who I had a crush on for years enter my family shop.

As he come closer I could feel my face getting hot from all the blood rushing to my cheeks just thinking about him coming so close to me.

"Hello (Y/n) how are you doing ". Neji said

"I-Im f-fine how are you Neji ?" I said as my face became redder than before.

"I'm fine ", Neji said looking nervous 

"Uhm (y/n) could I get 50 lavender cupcakes. 25 chocolate and 25 vinilla please". 

"Ok that will be 35.14 please". I said as he handed me the money and I gave him his cupcakes.

I look at him and see from his facial expression that he has something on his mind so me being on-so curious asked him if there was something on his mind

"Uh actually I was wondering if you could help me pick something out for Hinatas birthday today"and quickly added " if that's ok with you, that is". He said still looks nervous and hopeful which in my offense he looked so Cute!!!

Acting very casual, as if I'm not doing kart wheels inside my head I say " sure , I'd like to help anything for a friend" and for some reason saying that hurt me inside to think of us as only friends.

"Before we go I need to tell my mom to look after the shop be right back" I said , leaving as Neji nods his head.

I walk in to the back room telling my mom I'm going out with a friend to find a birthday gift for Hinata.

"Ok honey tell her I said happy birthday and that she should drop bye sometime" she says as I leave telling her I will.

"Ok Neji let's go shopping!!" I yell as Neji rolls his eyes at my loudness.

"Alright just keep it down or I might drop these cupcakes from your loudness"he says 

"Hmph whatever let's go" . I say as we leave the shop.