Looking for 🎁

Your P.O.V

___________

While me and Neji were walking around we bumped into kiba and akamaru 

"Oh , hi guys what are you doing". Kiba said while Akamaru barked 

Me and Neji looked at each other and said we were looking for a gift to give Hinata for her birthday today

"Oh , Neji can you give this gift to her for me , by the way if your wondering it's a stuffed dog." We look inside to see a white poka dotted stuffed dog.

"Aww oh my God it's so adorable, Kiba Hinata would love this don't worry". I said to Kiba and then looked over to Neji to see that he looked jealous? What no Neji would never like me , would he?

Nahh that's only in my dreams.

"What was that (y/n)?" Neji said. Crap I didn't know I said that out loud. Just play it cool.

"Oh nothing......oh look at that would be a perfect gift for Hinata". I said referring to this beautiful silver butterfly hair pin.

 I said referring to this beautiful silver butterfly hair pin

"Oh , yes Hinata would love this thank you (y/n) I couldn't have done this without you, how about I say that this gift was from both of us". Neji says to me.

"That's ok Neji it was my pleasure to help you". I said with a deep blush forming on my face.

"Um (y/n) are you ok , your face is red". He said while touching my head making my blush darker. I wouldn't be surprised if I looked like a very ripe tomato from all this blush.

"O-oh um I feel fine don't worry Neji let's start heading to the party." I said to get his focus off of me.

"I suppose your right , let's go". He said as we started to leave the shop going to the Hyuga compound.