17

Tae: Gwenchana?

A: Ne. Why are you here?

Tae: You asked me to go here..

A: Ne..

She sat if front of me on the same spot where we sat before. She looks uncomfortable looking outside since a lot are taking photos of us. She keep staring at me and blushing.. Kyeopta..

Tae: Don't mind them..

A: How is this happen? I mean you said your the fanboy a-and you took me to the hospital with bangtan... H-how? Why?

Tae: Oh. You're correct.. I got your letters.

I showed her the letters on my coat.

A: Omo. Unnie is deabak

We both laughed with her aegyo.

Tae: How old are you then

A: 20

Tae: Ahh.. I'm..

A: 23. I know

Ah right she might know everything about me. She blushed and look away.

A: U-um.. You know.. I'm your fangirl.. I-i like you so...

It makes my heart stop for a bit she's too straight forward.

I tried to hide my smile. She's really cute

I act cool like what Jimin told me before going here. Hehehe.

Tae: Ah right. We should have an endearment then.

A: What should I call you then? Kim Taehyung?

Tae: A-ani.. Hahahaha. I'm older

A: Ahjussi?! HAHAHAH

She laughed. Why is she so perfect even when she laughs. I stared at her for a minute.

I cleared my throat.

Tae: O-oppa...

A: Ne. NE... Oppa.

I can't hold my smile anymore

She ordered my favorite coffee. She really knew me well.

Tae: How do you know I liked this

A: Is that really a question. Oppa?

Tae: Let's play a game then.

A: What game is that?

Tae: Exchange questions. I will ask then you will answer. After me you can ask anything then I will answer...

A: Why?

Tae: Look, You knew more about me. So I want to know you too...

A: Why would you like to know me...

Tae: You're a fan of course... A-and I never talked with girls this long.. I might wanna know more about you.. I mean with Armies

A: Um. What if I don't want to answer?

Tae: Hmm. If you don't answer you will treat me then If I don't I will treat you.

A: Araso... Who's first?

Tae and A: Rock... Paper... Scissors

A: Aish

Tae: I won!! Let's start

Heheheh. We started asking questions to each other and I got the chance to know her more. Her parents are in Busan and she is living by herself on a small apartment. She is self supporting student as well. She asked me unexpected questions like if I ever had a girlfriend Hahahah I told her the truth that yes. A lot when I'm high school but It's not that serious. She asked if I like random idols. Hahaha I'm shock because most of them are just my acquaintance. I asked her why I'm her bias, And what part of my face she likes the most. I laughed at her answer. She said because she likes it when I laugh or smile she likes my mole on my nose... She showed me her two moles on her leg and imitate my elephant my shoulder.

It's really a great day with her

It's really a great day with her. I didn't notice it is already 6pm.

I already got a call from my manager Sejin.. Who might wanna hear my explanation

A: So you going back?

Tae: Mianhe. My manager--

A: Ani.. I understand. Thank you Oppa for today.

Tae: No

A: Huh?

Tae: Thank you. I enjoy every minute of it.. Goodnight

I don't know but i suddenly kiss her on her cheeks.

She froze a bit

She froze a bit.

U-uh...

I wave goodbye to her.

Tae: Why did I kiss her?