***72***

kya baat hei bhai sabko Randhir ki princess chaiye ...koi nei aab ladko se kaam chalalo

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta meri new UW nei milrahi...(he said while messing up the word robe)

hato...(she pushed him aside) tum haar chiz guma dete ho...(while searching his "chaddi") mei tto heran hun ke abhitak tum khud kese gum nei hue...(she pulled out a red one) yeh lo aur jaldi se ready hojawo ....ese baccho ke samne nanga nei ghumte...(she said and the kids were gawking at their parents)

(she said and the kids were gawking at their parents)

Haan tto kya hua.....they are boys...(he said while wearing his clothes)

the babies giggled at the same time....

Dekha aab yeh bhi tumhara mazak udane lage hei...(she chuckled and sat near her kids)

chalo app teeno ko mumma ready kara deti hei....mere birth day boys...(she pecked their foreheads one after another)

mei help karun?(he asked picking Aarman...the elder one)

Haan meherbani hogi apki...(she said while dressing the second one Ranveer)

Tum itna gussa kun karti ho?(he asked and took the third one Samay....as he was trying to wear his clothes himself)

Aur nei tto kya sare kaam mei hi karti hun Randhir....agar mom aur maa nei hote na mei tto pagal hojati...(she said and was now busy brushing their hair)

ma...(Ranveer crawled towards Sanyukta....)

Kya hua? baby bhuka hei?(he asked while making him lay on her laps)

Haan sayad...(Randhir said and picked up his two other babies)

Aaman and Samay were gawking at their mother feeding Ranveer and they started crying...

Firse nei....(she frowned)

Sanyu don't worry....babies....Ranveer khale fir tum dono dud pilena...(he tried to make them understand but they cried more)

mujhe ddo....(she took the other two and they fought with each other to have the milk)

Kher yeh hamesha hota hei...(she said finding their babies fighting with each other)

Haan...paar cute hei teeno...(he said while kissing Sanyu's cheeks)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

Do Vote and Comment

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...