academy

SO THERE'S NO CONFUSION. 

Me: BOLD

Sealed angel: "BOLD, and italics."

Naruto's P.O.V

What a w............wonderful person of course I said yes when she asked to be friends man I wish I had a sister like her but I don't, I don't have a sister. I don't have anybody. Emo thoughts

"How amusing" Was what the old man said

 "Hey gramps what are you doing here" 

 "well I was finding you to tell you about something important." 

The girl looked at the old fart and then at me she was surprised 

"wait you mean Hokage that's my" She let out a small yet noticeable 

whimper she couldn't say it because she broke out into a little fit of tears most the time when girls cry they are ugly but she was super cute she even turned into a chibi when she cried and her eyes were just beautiful.

This is her face crying of joy^^^^^^

Hokage P.O.V

"Naruto I'm glad you met your sister Akari " Naruto cried and they clung on to each other as they both found someone. they had found there missing piece. Like when you find that fake eyelash you lose just by accident.

Time skip one year

3rd person P.O.V

"Akari wake up" she didn't budge not even a little then the knuckle head blonde got an idea he went to the kitchen and grabbed his sister large stash of poky he grabbed a box and opened it a little then she began to stir in her sleep he opened it fully she shot up jumped and grabbed the poky out of his hands she demolished the box and pushed Naruto out of her room to get ready for the first day of school which started at 7:00 am she was awoken at  freaking 4:00 am she chucked the strawberry pocky (if you were wondering what the flavor was don't worry I got you) in her mouth and she grabbed a brush to brush her hair.

Akari's P.O.V

freaking first day of school and waking up early this was what I was thinking during my whole morning routine. "I told you you would regret this." except instead of my usual clothes casual as fudge and Uzumaki jacket i went with this.

" except instead of my usual clothes casual as fudge and Uzumaki jacket i went with this