v

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Look, um, I'm sorry about-,"

"Don't say things you don't mean."

"You're right. I shouldn't say things I don't mean and I don't, so that's why I'm saying I'm sorry. Because I really do mean it. I've been angry for so long that I didn't realize what it had done to me, the person I've become, and I don't want to be that person anymore. I blamed you for leaving me alone in a life that you had too, which is completely horrible and terrifying, and for so long I've been so scared, that I didn't think that if I were on your shoes, I would've probably done the same-,"

"Margo, I-,"

"No let me finish. I-I wasn't angry because you left. I realized that I've been angry all this time, because my family left me blind, my dad tortured me to my breaking point, and I was-am so, so, so pissed. After you left my father did some horrible things to me, that well, left me blind. And I didn't realize that I've been angry for that, that instead of pointing a finger at my family, it was easier to point it at you. I had been bottling up my anger for so long I took it all on you and I am happy for you that you got to get away from that awful life we lived. But Jean also told me what happened after you left, and I'm sorry about that. I hope you can forgive me."

"Margo I was going to go back to get you, I just wanted a place of my own, for us to live in, and a job, to be able to maintain us. But that's not what fate had in store. But I-I had to-,"

"It's alright Warren, you don't have to tell me."

"I was going to come back for you. I swear."

"I believe you Warren. I do."

"..."

"..."

"Gosh, I missed you so much Mar."

"I missed your hugs the most Warren."

"We're back!"

"I guess we are. We really are."