Chapter 15: Quirk Talk!

Omg guys can we just talk about that new opening and ending real quick? Like my god I was so shook like I screamed (I'm alone in my house so its ok) but omg I screamed when the opening came on and when the ending came on I screamed even louder and I think my neighbors heard me to be honest BUT WHO CARES! THE OPENING AND ENDING WAS DOPE! (Video in the media doesn't belong to me. Creds to whoever made it.)

P.s ~ Sorry for the late update. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Torino's Quirk: Jet

He can move freely in the air with jet propulsion using the air that comes out of the soles of his feet

As I walked with Torino to who knows where I took a look at his quirk. It was fascinating how it worked and I can't wait to learn how to use it, though the way he uses it, it makes it look easy to use but at the same time hard. I can already see myself struggling.

"So...where are we going? And why did you bring me with you and looking like this no less?" I asked him as he walked in front of me. Before we left he made me wear this weird disguise along with the bracelet that hides my powers. I asked him why but he told me he would explain later. 

(The disguise is just a (f/c) mask covering the lower part of your face with as (f/c) large hoodie with the hood up.)

"To answer your first question, I wanna go buy some Taiyaki to eat tomorrow when the new microwave gets here." He said smiling as I remembered he broke the microwave while fighting us. "As for your second question, I wanna have a little chat about you and your quirk." He said now getting serious. 

"What about it?" I asked. "I've been told how you ended up with a powerful quirk like yours and I'm surprised All Might let you keep it considering how dangerous that power you currently are holding is. I can see why though you look like a responsible and strong young lady. I hope you understand that now that you showed your power to the world in the sports festival, that every villain will be coming after you including All For One hence why I gave you that disguise to hide in and told you to wear that bracelet." He explained. 

"Where ever you go you need to be on guard and have that bracelet on you until your ready you understand? You have a huge responsibility now that you have those powers and everyone that knows about you is expecting great things from you in the future. Not only you but the boy as well. They are expecting U.A and All Might to make you both someone everyone can trust and rely on and protect the world. You and that boy will do great things I know. I can see it in both of you." He said and I just stared at him not knowing what to say. 

After a few moments of silence and asking myself so many questions in my head I finally said something. "What if...What If I fail?...What if I don't become the hero everyone and All Might is expecting me to become? What if I let Izuku down?" I asked as I looked down. 

"You won't. As long as you and Midoriya are there for each other none of you will fail or fall. I believe you both give each other strength. If one of you falls I'm sure the other will be there to pick you up again and continue fighting. You two will be fine as long as you both stick together and work together and most importantly...love and cherish each other." he said as we finally arrived at the store. After that whole speech, I finally understood and I didn't say anything but a simple thank you to the wise old man. 

Time Skip~

As soon Tornio and I went arrived back home, he gave me the bag, told me to put the Taiyaki and some other stuff we got in the fridge and then he went to bed. "You gonna go the bed Izuku?" I asked him as he and I were fixing our sleeping bags. While I was already on my pj's ready to sleep he still had his costume on for some reason. He looked at Tornio and he looked like he was making sure the old man was asleep. "Uh in a while. I need to go write some stuff down on my notebook. I'll go to sleep when I'm done." He said smiling at me as I got in my sleeping bag. "Oh. Want me to stay with you?" I asked. "Nah. You get some rest. I'll be fine." He said as he kissed my forehead and walk out of the room.