Chapter 12: When suppressed desires explode...stirring things up!

Jean Broody vs. Bradley Jackson

Pix: #liplock

Video: Stir It Up by Bob Marley & The Wailers

Sorry about the delay guys. I did post the chapter on Friday as promised but it was made private. Since I didn't want another private chapter so soon after the first, I had to take it down and edit it to enable all of you see and read it. Cheers!

Enjoy!

***

"Wow!" Jean murmured, staring at the rolled joint in the tiny drawer attached to the swing on which he and Bradley sat.

It was the day after Ty had appealed to Jean to keep an eye on Bradley. To do that, Jean had decided not to go to work. He'd left instructions to be contacted only when he was really needed. The two men had spent the day playing video games, watching the sports channel, chatting, and generally just hanging out. Around noon, they'd gotten an unexpected visit from one of Jean's women, who claimed to have been passing by and had decided, on the spur of the moment, to check in on Jean. Jean got rid of her quickly, to Bradley's amusement.

They'd decided to relax on the indoor patio after taking their respective showers at the end of a rigorous workout that evening. Bradley thought Jean looked as sexy as fuck in the hot red boxer briefs he'd decided to wear. He tore his eyes off Jean's strong thighs to look at what had caught his attention.

"Is that what I think it is?" Bradley mumbled. "'Cause someone told me he doesn't do drugs."

"And I don't." Jean responded, picking up the joint. "This must be Ralph's. He must have left it here at the last party. If I'd known this was here two nights ago, I would have smoked it."

"Why?"

"Why else?" Jean murmured. "I needed to calm myself after..." He trailed off. "The cigarette I smoked definitely hadn't helped." He looked intently at the joint.

"Here. Give that to me" Bradley demanded quietly.

Jean handed it over and then watched as Bradley stood without a word and headed for the nearest washroom. When he came back to join him on the swing, he had nothing in his hand. Jean raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"I went to flush it down the toilet." Bradley said quietly. "You were looking at it as if you wanted to light it. I thought I'd take away the temptation. "When was the last time you smoked a joint?"

"College." Jean chuckled. "I loved shotgun kisses the best. Ever smoked?"

"Yeah. But I don't anymore." Bradley watched Jean. It would have been an exhilarating experience to shotgun the hell out of a joint with Jean? He would have gotten close to that mouth at least.

"Hey, we have two more days to Christmas...and dinner with the Broody clan." Jean said suddenly. He grinned when Bradley groaned. "We need to get you something to wear."

"What's the usual dress code?" Bradley sighed.

"It's dinner. No camouflage, no guns, no grenades, no..."

"Hey dickhead, just tell me what to wear." Bradley cut Jean off and joined his amused laughter.

Jean stood. "Come on, let's go to the TV room. We can project outfits for you to choose from." Jean grabbed Bradley's hand and pulled him up. "Trust me, it will be fun."

Jean's TV room was basically a cozy mini cinema where people were supposed to relax and enjoy their movies in comfort. It could comfortably seat about thirty people. There were two rows of seven comfy looking single-seat reclining sofas, four armless single-seater sofas, six cute circular sofas...each big enough for two people, and two hanging bubble chairs. Between the projected screen and the first row of seats were about thirty big, wide and fluffy pillows, scattered on the plush wall to wall carpet. And of course, there was Jean's signature well-stocked bar. The first and only time Bradley had seen the TV room, three words had popped into his mind; comfort, luxury, and sex. And his mind was filled with the same thoughts as he waited for Jean to turn on the projector and air-condition.