Dom! Cross x sub! Nightmare

Requested by slendersenpai908

Nightmare POV
I groan as Cross stand there and smirk.And why is he has that shit eating grin ? Well you see i lost a bet with him so now i'm his maid.He told me to change into this maid outfit.I step out of the bathroom as Cross smirk.
" you look good in that,Nightmare~"
I groan again and give him the middle finger.He smirk more as he grab my waist and throw me on the bed.I yelp and about to sat up but he pin me down,looking at me with lust.He lick his lips and lean down and suck my neck.I moan.Oh god,this is good ! I moan again when he lick and bite my neck,claiming me.He pull away and move his hands down to my thighs and move up and down.I moan again and blush.
" You like that,don't ya~ ? "
I moan and somehow nod.Eh,whatever.He then rip off the top of the dress as he lean down and lick my ribs.I moan again and moan out his name.He smirk.He lay down as he motion me to sat on him.I did what he told as i sat on him.He pull down his pants and make me sat on his member.I yell in pain.He stop as he look at me.After a few minutes,i nod as he start thrusting.I moan again and hold him.He suddenly went slower to tense me as i groan and sat up and down him fast.He groan and moan.I moan too.He grab my hips and start move me up and down faster.
" s-so tight~"
He smirk and moan.I moan loudly as i came.Soon after he came too.I lay on his chest and pant heavily.He kiss my skull and smile
" night,Nighty and i love you "