-4-

Hello friends. I am extremely grateful to all you guys for reading this story. I would like to thank those lovely readers, who are now reading this for the second or even the umpteenth time (in some cases),despite knowing the story. I was even surprised at how some of you seem to remember the story,more than I do. I sincerely express my gratitude to you, this means a lot to me!
Without further ado, here you go with the next part!

Pragya read,re-read,re-re-read and just kept reading the mail until she was sure that she could recite it verbatim. The initial reaction was embarrassment, thinking about the first impression that she would have created in his mind. She later experienced the following emotions in this order:

'Blushed' when she read the "Thank you for acknowledging that I am awesome" part;

Did a 'mini dance' in her head when she read the "Keep up the good work'" part;

'Smiled + Blushed ' when she read the PS

(Yes,smiled also ! as if she knew that he would say something like this),but was kind of surprised at the almost informal tone of the mail.

The thing that caught her attention though was his sign off -"Abhi?!He signs off as Abhi generally? Umm this is unexpected. I should try asking Abhiinaya sometime"

Praggs then gets into her bak bak mode and starts ranting - "Oh God..Now I should reply to this ? What do I even say ? It would've been loads better if I had just sent an apology mail before his mail. Now how do I even address him as ? Sir? He might've been angry with the way the first line in that mail said "Hey Abhii!" earlier.Okay so I will go with 'Sir'.What do I write after that ? Thank him for appreciating my work ? Oh god, this is making me so nervous ! Why couldn't you have been a bit more careful Pragya?"

Deep down though, she was happy that she was careless or she would've never received a mail like thisfrom him. She smiled at that thought unknowingly. She got a mail from her rolemodel appreciating her work and well, the mail itself was kind of cute .

'Cute? Praggs, you okay ?'

"Okay okay leave that now.Think of the task at hand .What do I reply?!"

'Hi Sir,

I am really very sorry about the mail. I didn't notice that I was sending it to you.It was meant for my friend Abhiinaya and I missed that extra letter 'i' in her ID and the mail ended up in your inbox.

Thanks for appreciating my work,I will make sure that I keep doing better and exceed all your expectations.

Also I assure you that I will be more careful the next time I mail someone. Congratulations on the new contract.

Warm Regards,

Pragya'

"Um..Decent? It almost sounds like a letter to some school principal with the "I will make sure, I assure you" and all,but I can't be informal with him just because he was being nice to not make me feel too bad now right? So I guess this will do",Pragya encouraged herself.

'Just send it and breathe Praggs . All izz well! Be happy you got to talk to him and make your work talk from now on .Okay? Okay send'

Your message has been successfully sent to abhim@mehragroup.com.

Job done.But this is one special mistake that she will remember forever. THE Abhi Mehra sent her a mail ! And that one thought was enough to keep Praggs smiling broadly at everyone /anyone/anything for the remaining part of the day.

Pragya had to narrate this to someone and who else other than her darling brother would've come to her mind ? So after going home and having dinner, Pragya is in her room and Purab comes there to chat with her.She narrates the whole story,right from the lunch with Abhiinaya till her reply to Abhi's mail.

Purab knew that his Di has always had a small crush on him and also respects him a lot. He laughs at herplight but gets another idea and replies saying,"You know what Di? You shouldn't have stopped with "I wish I could meet him someday", you should've continued saying "I also wish to marry him someday"and if THIS had reached him, his reaction would've been priceless"

"Purabbb!"

"Haha goodnight Di.Abhi Mehra dreams ! - saying this, Purab runs to his room before his Di could murder him.

Pragya shakes her head at her Chote's comment saying "This guy is just unbelievable!" but also slightly blushes thinking what if something like that ever happens?
Well,'Wishful thinking it's called', she tells her mind and then goes to sleep with a smile thinking about You-know-who!

So guys, let me know what you think!
Thanks to anuanantha 's suggestion, tagging some AbhiGya writers/readers on Wattpad here,in no specific order. Sorry if this is a disturbance.
Cutidevil
Leenadev
srimathi77
BeenaHaji
HARITHA02
Abhigyasri5
Asma1967
Sabeenia
iam_abhigya
Rumesa589
Tharuuu_
crazymahiz
SriLaasya
SriAastha
sridiyasai
brindhaabindu
AkshayaKannan2
Crazie_uma
vaishaliseshadri
sowji22294
suba30
MeghnaKaria
mishtiashu
moulikavm
brindhaabindu
tperai
anshuanusha
Kirthi31
kirti1705
SNKB22
Abhigyatisha
AshwiniBala
samriya9246
Samyusam123
tamilmozhi
Jananni11
Jeevaaa
Ritikapuggalok
chasmishlove

Looking forward to knowing what you think!