4

'Ma'am. Ma'am! The plane has landed you have to get off."

I wake up with a jolt and see the flight attendant from earlier smiling at me.

"Huh?" I ask while rubbing my eyes.

"The flight landed a couple minutes ago"

My eyes widen and I blush. I hurry and get up and grab my stuff from the overhead bins. I rush off the plane and go to baggage claim to get my suitcase and keyboard.

Wait a second, who's gonna pick me up?

I start wondering if I should call the manager, but I see my bags and hurry to get them, the thought leaving my mind.

I guess we will see what happens.

I start slowing walking through the airport, not really knowing where to go. Even though there are signs I still manage to get lost somehow.

I desperately look for a sign that says arrivals, and soon enough I see one pointing me in the right direction. When I start walking I laugh because I was actually walking the exact opposite of the right direction. I probably shouldn't do this alone next time..

I reach the exit and see people waiting on their loved ones to arrive. I look at all of them and smile when I see a sign with my name on it.

I walk up to the middle aged woman holding the sign and she looks up from her phone to me.

"Are you Amber?"

"Yeah, that's me!" I say trying to be cheery.

"Okay great, come with me. I am Bill's assistant, and I was told to pick you up and bring you to the hotel you will be staying at until tour." She tells me while speed walking.

I have trouble keeping up with her since I'm probably a good 4 inches shorter than her. Why was a cursed with short legs? She walks me too a nice black SUV and I put my stuff in the back while she starts the car.

"You will meet the rest of the band tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. Until then you are free to do whatever." She says very fast while getting into the drivers seat.

Man she sure loves to be quick.

I hop into the passenger seat and look ahead to where we're driving. The traffic here is so much worse than in Houston, and I thought it couldn't get worse than that! People left and right honking at whatever they want. Everyone crowed into the small road seems dangerous, too.

After about 10 minutes of traffic we make it to the hotel. I've never seen this kind but it looks nice. Kinda like a Holiday Inn, I guess.

"Here's your hotel information." She says while handing me some papers.

"Remember 9 a.m. tomorrow morning, here's the studio address. You can call a cab or and uber if you'd like." Then she hands me another paper with a picture of the studio and the address.

She smiles at me and helps me get my stuff out of the back. Then gives me a wave and drives off.

"Welp, here we go." I whisper to myself.

I gather everything and walk into the hotel. I see a sign that says check in and I walk over to the desk and give the papers the assistant lady gave me to the employee.

"Here is your room key, have a nice stay Miss!" The woman tells me.

I look at the number and walk into the elevators. Room 431, must be on the 4th floor then.

I get off and start walking to my room. It's at the very end of the hallway, that's odd.

Unlocking the door I walk inside and gasp. The room is huge! It has a large kitchen, a living room, a flatscreen TV! I set my stuff down and run into the bedroom.

A kind size bed! With a flat screen and a coach, it even had its own bathroom! This guy must really love me or something!

I fall onto the bed and exhale, finally able to relax.

If I'm staying here a week might as well get settled in.

I walk back into the living room and kitchen area to grab my stuff. I throw my heavy suitcase on the bed and start putting everything into drawers.

~

After what felt like heavy labor, my suitcase is finally empty and all my stuff is put away and organized. I've got a lot of time on my hands, maybe I should pick what I'm going to wear tomorrow? Yeah.

I walk back over to the drawers and open the one with all my shirts in it. I pick out a holy (holes not blessed by God y'all) Blink tee. Then I just settle for skinny jeans and high top white converse.

I lay my clothes down on the couch next to the bed then grab my phone and the hotel keys. I make sure and put 20 dollars in my case then head out. I want to explore LA before I get really busy.

I walk down the street and people star at me, not being used to it I look down and blush in embarrassment, then walk faster. I go into a local restaurant and get some takeout.

I walk out after paying for my food and getting it, and go back to the hotel. I see lots of people staring at me, this time mostly older weird guys.

"Hey baby!" One yells.

I turn around and yell,

"Sorry sunshine, I'm taken! By anyone but you!" I laugh then flip him off and keep walking back.

I shut the door behind me and fall onto the couch and start eating my food like a vacuum. Wow I must have been starving! I turn on the TV while I eat and just mindlessly watch.

~

After I was done eating I saw it was around 9 p.m., so I got into my pajamas and went to bed. Well I thought I was going to at least. I can't seem to get off my phone because I'm bored. On twitter I see and advertisement for Waterparks. Curious I click on it and I am taken to their profile.

Well I guess if I'm gonna be in the band for a little bit I might as well follow the account.

I hit the follow button and set my phone down. My eyes starting to hurt after staring at the bright screen for so long.

I roll over on my side and close my eyes. Tonight, I won't be having nightmares I know!

Tomorrow is the day, I;m gonna be how I used to be.