Idk

So I really want to write another story for this account and get it back on its feet and off its death bed but idk what to do for it. As you may know I've discontinued my most popular book because it's- well absolute shit and super rushed and unoriginal, then I've deleted the rest of my books, but now I want to start a one up again.

Truthfully, I'm still writing, just not on this account. My other account is for fanfictions and the- ehem, dirty lemony stuff, but they are admittedly pretty good books that are original-ish and are getting a decent amount of attention from users. Of course, I can't leave my fanfic account behind either. And all the books I've written on that acc are very salvageable, like for my first book and that account got a bit sloppy and rushed as well as the character/readers persona going too out of line suddenly but I improvised and said it was a plan and the reader was more fucked up than the actual reader thinks, and it's working very well. Unpopular, that is not salvageable at all and please get why it's not and stop telling me to continue because I can't, I can't even go back and re write or the whole plot'll change and piss off other readers.

Bye BYEEEEEEEEEE!