prologue

After all these years I thought that I knew who I was but I didn't. My name is still Harry James Potter but there more to me then I ever knew. There was a lot for me to find out. My mother and father where both killed however, it wasn't by who e we all thought. The person who killed my parents was someone who I thought I could trust. It turns out that he was just trying to frame an innocent man. For this world to exist we need to know the difference between light magic and dark magic. The they different types of magic have to be in balance for both to work. Just because someone knows dark magic doesn't mean that they're evil. Also, just because someone knows light magic, it doesn't mean that they're good. You have to learn where you fit best within the two different types of magics. As a result, making balance of light and dark. It took a while to figure this out just for us to get to where we are today in the magical world. We found out the whole truth before it was too late. This is the story of how I found out where I really belong. That there's more to me than being the boy who lived. This is the story of how I found out about true love and how I figured out where my true friends lie. Who would have thought that my true magical guardian was somebody that I wouldn't have ever expected it to be. I never thought that someone who once was my enemy would be my mate. Who would have thought that, when I found out the truth and where I belong, that everything would just fall into place. I'm glad its the way it's supposed to be now. However, it took us quite a while to get there. Maybe for you to understand we should go all the way back to when I was a student at Hogwarts. Before we do go back in time, you should know that I have a good job as being the head aurora. I also have the love of my life and the family I deserve. But like I said, it took us a while to get here.

Who knew the person I thought was my enemy would end up being the one I fell in love with. Now that was definitely a surprise but it also had to do with the creature inheritance I got when I found out the truth. It was around my fifth year at Hogwarts let's go back to around that time shall we...

All those years ago when I was in my 5 th year at Hogwarts

*******""*"***********"*""*****"""""**

Hogwarts 5th year

Harry Potter POV

I was getting ready to leave my muggle relatives place and head . back to Hogwarts for my fifth year and that a good thing because.i don't want to live the summer I had over with .my so called uncle and Anut and cousin because I hate that my room.was under the stairs inside a cupboard something I wish I never have to live in again but that's what it's like every time I return and everytime I go back to Hogwarts cuz when I feel like I have a place to be because I actually I can eat food live my life normal but nobody knows what I go through back here

Thahk the Merlin that I was heading back to Hogwarts because that is when I can actually be me and have the fact that I can be human and not treat it like a house elf that is not being treated right by their owners I like the ones that got respect the way they're supposed to but this is still not proper

The only things that I've been finding strange lately about when I return to Hogwarts is that Ron seems of. And Hermione has been over the summer telling me she don't trust him like she used to and that she wants to break it off with him and she doesn't know if she should and I said well if you're not trusting him that maybe you should so she did but I hope Rondo find out that I said that that's what she should do is just for some reason he's not the one we knew when we first started going here and Gingy let's just say she's getting a little too clingy for my for my liking and for some reason I feel like this is not where I need to be. When it comes to my love life for some reason I've been questioning if I am straight or gay lately I just don't know what's going on with me

Uncle Vernon: hey freak hurry up time to go so you can get on your so-called training and get out of my hair for another while at your crazy school thank the god I don't need to put up with you till this next holiday. Don't come home till summer like you usually do cuz you know you're nothing but a freak

Harry : I'm coming ( thinking thanks the f****** Marilyn I'm getting out of here and if I ever had my way I wouldn't come back but I got no way of getting out of here and for some reason I don't know why they keep me around they hate me so much)

Uncle Vernon; (thinking the only reason why we keep him around as cuz of the God damn good money that we're getting paid by that Dumbledore guy I know one way or another he's got big plans for that boy more power to him I think)

Was that I left and everything with my uncle to go to the train station and drop me outside the train station then I went to find where I needed to go that being seen of course you can't get caught going to a magical place by the Muggles. that have know clue about want been going on and for some reason I.have a really that this year at Hogwarts is going to the rest different than the rest for some reason I need to know why when I wonder why lately I've been feeling strange towards Albus Dumbledore toward like he doesn't seem to be the person I once knew . It is something that telling me I should keep my this year and for some reason I think he was around when I was a kid too and I'm starting to get these strange flashes of memories maybe there's more to him than I know or. Just reaching at straws as the Muggles would say.

But little did I know but my thoughts were telling me the truth and we're warning looks like this year is going be I don't expect I guess trian and is at Hogwarts.