Red Light Special

Wanted To Give a Special Shout Out To My Ex Wife HeelQueenPhoenix , It's All Love Babe 😘😘 if it wasn't for her I won't Know My WWE Squad 💯💖

S/O MY BAE really241  and My Bestfriend KyraPoindexter 😘😍💖💝

Tracy Pov

I Put my head down and say "If You look at me differently and Don't Want To See Me Again I understand"   Roman Lifts my Chin looks me in the eyes and Replies "Babygirl I honestly wasn't expecting that but I Damn Sure don't think of you any differe...

I Put my head down and say "If You look at me differently and Don't Want To See Me Again I understand" Roman Lifts my Chin looks me in the eyes and Replies "Babygirl I honestly wasn't expecting that but I Damn Sure don't think of you any differently, Key word is Use To but Since We're being honest with each other I Use To Sell Drugs so I'm not the one to judge anyone. A smile Quickly forms on my face and I reply " You are so sweet Roman and do you have any thing you want me ask me?" Roman Replies "How did you start stripping unless you don't want to answer that" I Quickly Reply "Oh No it's Fine, I couldn't Find a Job And I had to find a way to pay for my realtor license and the classes, So a highschool friend of mine let me Stay with her out in Miami then I started stripping at King of diamonds out There, I stripped for almost a year then I came back Here wit enough money for my license and the classes"

 A smile Quickly forms on my face and I reply " You are so sweet Roman and do you have any thing you want me ask me?" Roman Replies "How did you start stripping unless you don't want to answer that" I Quickly Reply "Oh No it's Fine, I couldn't Fin...

Roman Nods then Replies "I respect it because I know a few Females that would have just found a Sugar Daddy and had him pay for it" I Chuckle and say "Yeah you right about that but how did you End Up selling drugs if you don't mind me asking" Roman shakes his head and Says "No Problem Once My mom and Dad Got Divorced. Then he was trying to take half , I wanted to have my mom's back with everything. So that's why it happened Then Once the Divorce was finalized I Wanted To Have My Own Business So I could Support my mom and my brothers they wanted to be apart of it So We All Saved And Went into business together, After The Success of the first Club I Stopped Selling"