🌱

all rights are reserved
I advise you to not copy my work
if I see my work copied, I will take legal actions

If you see any character or event written the same in another story, it is purely coincidental

Elody Davis is not and other girl. She lost what many others have. A mother and father. She struggles through having to feed and pay the bills for her sister and herself.

What makes Elody even more different? She is the kind of girl that doesn't give a flying shit about anything. Elody has never cared about popularity or boys. Her goal is to get though high school with no drama, give her and her sister a good life, and graduate with a degree to get a good paying job.

Then there's Tanner Braungardt. The stereotypical bad boy in high school. Never had a care in the world and feeds on thrill. He is always up for one night stands and has girls chasing him left and right.

Girls love, boys envy.

One day, Elody bumps into Tanner at a senior party. Instead of falling in love with him like any other girl, she slaps him. Not once, but twice. Tanner wants revenge. But little does he know, the girl he hates most will become something more.

Hi, my name is Jennifer and I'm the author of the book. (Obviously).

I will try to edit the book as much as I can because I know I tend to make a lot of grammar or spelling mistakes. I'm only in 9th Grade so sue me.

By the way, this isn't going to be some "straight to the point" story. I honestly don't like does kind of books where they just go right into the dating and the love.

I know, I know, my books are basically the those types of stories but I want to change my writing style. So expect like, 40ish chapters from here.

Thank you for giving this book a chance! Hope you enjoy reading and *ahem* don't be a quiet reader. :)

-xidkwhoiamx