Shifts

~JASON'S P.O.V~

Matt's idea was stupid if you ask me. I can protect Jessica just fine. The morning shift was Ethan and Jake's. Noon was Jasmine and Kyle. Night was Connor and Michael. Midnight was Matt and a volunteer. It was noon. Jasmine and Kyle was with us. We were at a café. We were trying to waste some time. I hope the day would past fast.

Kyle:

-This is so boring let's go do something.

Me:

-Like what ?

Kyle:

-Anything.

Jessica:

-I don't know. Sam can be anywhere.

Jasmine:

-He can also be here what can we do about it ?

Me:

-Make sure he doesn't touch Jessica.

Nobody said anything. Jasmine and Jessica weren't talking. That was kinda weird. 2 years ago they were best friends. Now not so much. I ordered another coffee and we watched the street.

~JAKE'S P.O.V~

I was so bored. I kept thinking about Leia. Should I call her ? Oh what could possibly go wrong ? Okay don't say that. I picked up my phone. I called Leia.

Leia:

-Hello Jake ?

Me:

-Hi. Leia wow you picked up. Anyway I have some time. I was wondering if you'd like to have a drink or 2 ?

Leia:

-Bad timing.

Me:

-Oh your busy ?

Leia:

-You have no idea.

Me:

-Oh okay bye then.

She hangs up. Okay that went not so good.

~MATT'S P.O.V~

I was having the midnight shift. Okay. I got bored. I went out. I started walking. I almost discovered every single place in NYC. I decided to free roam. I was thinking. I was the leader. Why did Jason let me be the leader ? Normally he would be the leader. Anyway. I was curious and happy. Kyle came. He was like a brother to me. I was also sad. What if something happened to him ? If anything happened to him I'd never forgive myself. I kept walking until I hit someone. I looked up. It was Sam.

Sam:

-You didn't listen to me didn't you ?

Me:

-Maybe I did maybe I didn't.

Sam:

-Look stop before you get hurt. Or cause someone to get hurt. If you don't quit something really bad might happen to one of your gang.

I grabbed him in his collar.

Me:

-Are you threatening me and my friends ?

Sam:

-Let go.

Me:

-Answer me.

Sam:

-Your causing a seen.

Me:

-I don't care.

Sam punches me. I fell. I got up. I also punched him. He fell. Two men grabbed me. The pulled me to a corner and held me.

Sam:

-Matt meet my friends. Brady and Carl.

Me:

-Typical. You can't face me on your own.

Sam:

-Hahahahaha !!! You think that Jessica is the weak link. No you are.

With that they all disappeared. What was he talking about. I was the weak link ? No oh no I was gonna screw this up.

~SAM'S P.O.V~

I appeared at the warehouse. Huh great, now Matt our little friend will feel guilty. He will be paranoid.

Carl:

-Sir what now ?

Me:

-What now we will continue for our army. Carl, Brady continue. The search.

They disappear. With that I sit on my soon to be throne. Thanks to Derek the council was separated. With the war my job was easier. The only thing I needed to do was wipe out the rest. I'll start with Jake he's in love. His girlfriend is my ticket into his life.