Dad??? (unedited)

I called my jet to come and take krystle to my mansion. Yes I build one. But not after knowing that krytle is alive but I was already planning for it. I couldn't stay away from my kids so I thought why not build a house and live there. But now as krystle is also here with me I think that was the best idea.

"Karan, what's your plan? What do you want to do." Arjun asked from behind.

"We'll go and wait for that man and give him a chance to explain why he kept my wife away from me and then kick him out, simple." I said shrugging and turning to him. He frowned.

"Its not easy to just kick him out, karan. Did you ever noticed how similar krystle and Charles looks? There is more to it than we can see." he said.

I closed my eyes. Everything is happening too fast I never thought that today we would talk about this.

"Leave it, we'll see when he comes. For now I have to see my son, oh and inform me when the jet arrives. Okay? " I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"You know, when we were younger we use to fight over who is strong and as you being the almighty big brother even if that's for 2 min use to say 'you are the one' but no I was never the one at least not emotionally. You are way, way more than that." he said looking into my eyes. For the first time in the last few years we are having this kind of talking.

I didn't say anything but I can say that he didn't expect what I just did. I hugged him. I hugged him like I use to. Like old times. I needed this. A comfort. And I am glad my he is here.

"Thanks arjun for everything. For covering all sh*ts that I wasn't supposed to do. For caring for my children as their father when their own father wasn't there. Thank you for filling the position of mom's second son. Thank you for handling everything when I wasn't in my sense. " I whisper against him and pulled back.

"I am sure mom is flowing gang and jamuna over there watching us. " he said and looked past me. There was mom seriously flowing Ganga jamuna. She walked to us and hugged me. I missed it. I missed the warmth of her. It feels like I am hugging her like this after millions of years.

"I am sorry mom." I whispered. It's hard for me to interact with them like this.

"Nothing to worry son I was never mad at you. Now shoo, go and see my grandkids." She said and I nodded, but before that she again spoke.

"Oh karan... thanks for bringing back my daughter. " she said. I was confused for a moment but then realized what she meant.

I walked to the room where kayra and kiyan both are. When I walked in I heard a soft voice.

"Daddy.."  kayra spoke in a muffled voice.

When I looked at the other empty bed and around it, she wasn't there.

"Princess, where are you?" I asked looking for her but kept my voice low because kiyan was sleeping.

"daddy here " when I looked toward kiyan's bed I saw a bluff. Right, she is there.

I walked toward the bed where kiyan is laying and gently removed the blanket. There she is snuggling with her brother.

She looked at me with her eyes filled with tears.

"Come here, doll " I said taking her in my chest.

When she settled in my chest and me sitting on the edge of the bed, I ran my hand through her hair and spoke against her hair.

"What are you doing here princess? Kiyan needs rest right "

"Whut hapen to kiwi " she asked with a pout.