Chapter 16

Normal P.O.V

IT'S THE BIG DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 AM

Everyone in Lin's household was up and moving.  Lin was calm, even though he wouldn't be 'Hamilton' tonight, he would still be on stage, helping announce something that would probably GO DOWN IN HISTORY!

The others, however, were freaking out......... not really.  John and Herc were sitting on the couch, drinking their coffee, the idea of performing didn't scare them as much since they both have already done 5 shows.

Laf was a little nervous, but they were in the same boat.  The 3 of them were more nervous about the fact of how people would accept them into society. 

Alex, he was another story.  The boy was pacing around, making his way back and forth across the main living room, the other four all sitting on the couch, following the boy as he paced back and forth.

Alexander had not yet had an on-stage performance. 

They had, however many, many, rehearsals, filled with their own little anecdotes, that would make the audience laugh, but question during those would be 'What is going on?'

10 AM

They had finally gotten Alexander to stress a bit less.  They got dressed in t-shirts and sweatpants.  Alex, well Alex put on his lion onesie and all black Converse.  They all grabbed what they needed and headed to the theater, which was either a car ride or one subway stop away.

Since they knew they'd be out late and that they'd be drinking, they decided to take the subway.

As they walked there and got on, everyone was looking at Alexander in curiosity, but the male didn't give a fuck.  As they stepped out of the station there was a squeal and then a girl in her early twenties ran towards the group.

"Hey, Lin right?!" The girl squealed, fangirling, Lin smiled and nodded.

"You wanna hug?"  The girl practically threw herself at him, hugging him, putting her face into his chest.  The other 4 just grinned like idiots.  After Lin took a picture with her and signed a napkin she had on her, Lin turned towards the Revolutionaries.

"If you don't mind, who are your friends?" The girl asked.

"Ah, this is Alex," Lin said, the other three wandering away a bit, since giving their names would be a bit obvious. 

"Hello, Miss," Alexander said, putting his hand out for her to shake, which she did.

"Did you work with Lin on 'Hamilton' too?" The girl asked, eyeing the lion costume.

"Yep! Are you going to watch the live show tonight?"

"My mother actually bought me a ticket for tonight!" She grinned, waving her arms in a fashion that was just too familiar to Alexander.

"Ah, well, I hope you enjoy, you better record it too!"

"Already ahead of you Alex."

"May I ask your name before I head out?"

"Ah yes, it's Theo." The girl once again moved her arms in a familiar fashion.

"Theo?" Alex paused.  The young colored girl nodded, looking at the man in the lion onesie in question.

"Is that short for Theodosia?" Alex questioned.  Lin was trying to wave him off to stop, along with the other four, throwing worried glances at Alexander.

"H-how did you know-"

"Theodosia Burr," The girl shut up.  "If you'd come with us, your father would like to see you," Alex stated calmly before putting his hand out.