Q U A L I A

Q U A L I A
qua·le
ˈkwälē/
nounPHILOSOPHY
plural noun: qualia
a quality or property as perceived or experienced by a person.

When Gwen Kelly's path intersects the path of Kyle Robertson. Two people with a passion, only their differences differentiates them from one another.

Kyle, someone who is born into the world of black and white, has a big view on his future of being an actor. And Gwen, being born with perfect, 20/20 eyesight and colour, with a rocky path to being an artist.

With both become stumped, their paths begins to move forward; Gwen being art-blocked by the theme of the project; love, and Kyle battles the inner worry of not being abled to act out this new production called 'A Colourful Message'. As you can tell, the word 'colourful' isn't in his line of vision.

What happens when Gwen makes a deal with Kyle; she will help him 'see colours' and he will help her with the meaning of love?

B E F O R E H A N D
Just putting this out there, this book can make people have different opinions on how to convey colour. Ex: I saw purple is calming, you might think that it's poison. So please, this is one of those midnight story ideas.
Warning: this book contains cute moments and mix with a bit of soul-touching drama. This book also may or may not tug at your heartstrings, so please comment and share! One last thing, please don't judge the title of this book, I had to take a crash course of philosophy and I barely have my head wrapped around this concept. If it doesn't make sense to you, I'm with ya sista'...or brotha' which ever gender you are...?
You probably aren't even reading this but I hope you enjoy my short story!