#66

"mark, look," donghyuck tried to lessen the tension among the four of them by speaking first. "it's not that we're making hyeri seem like trash here, but whatever we're saying is true."

"true?" mark sniggered, "have you even confirmed all of them with both parties? all of you only heard from one side right? what if hyeri's the victim here?"

jeno slided in the conversation. "but what we've concluded basically says it all. hyeri is playing with you."

"if you guys don't want to piss me off further, then don't talk about this anymore." mark stood up and left the room, looking for a place to cool down.

the other three sighed in defeat. "will we ever be able to convince him?" jaemin asked the other two.

"we have to." donghyuck nodded his head. "hyeri is a liar and she isn't doing anything good."

the three looked at one another and sighed.

-

"mark," a female voice called out from behind the teenage boy. he was in the school garden walking around before classes started.

he turned around only to see soojin looking at him. "ah, soojin." he mentioned without much enthusiasm.

"what are you doing here? classes are about to start." she walked up to him.

"what are you doing here?"

soojin thought of her reply carefully. "i just came and was about to walk to class when i saw you."

"ah, well have fun walking to class then." he shrugged her off.

"stop shoving me away, mark lee. what i've told you yesterday through text is true."

he walked up closer to her. "all of you should stop telling me what's right or wrong. i know it all myself."

"you clearly do." soojin commented sarcastically. "ah, look at what hyeri has done to you in such a short period of time." she looked up while smirking, as if there's no hope left for mark.

mark rolled his eyes and sighed in frustration. he placed his hands on both his hips. "continue walking to your class, min soojin."

she shrugged, "fine, then. see you around, mark lee."