Chapter 5

Dee's POV
I shouldn't have went. I should have just stayed home and went to sleep. Sometimes I just do things without thinking. Why did I agree to go with that pineapple head ass? Damn.

Now I can't get him out my freaking head. Like this can't happen , I shall not catch feelings for him. Nope it will not happen. I'm finish with relationships , I shall die lonely. Every relationship I've been in ends with me getting cheated on. And I'm honestly tired of that bullshit.

*Ding*
A notification came up on my phone that Nova started a live. I got interested and I went and watched it.
He was just hanging out with Tally; I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I quickly came out the live and put down my phone.

You see this shit. If he hadn't opened up to me and told me things, I wouldn't be feeling this way.
I'm a sucker for sad stories especially when it's real ; and what he told was intense and very sad. Damn.

I got dressed and went to take a walk.

I was walking and I was relaxed. No one to bother me, I was free. I started thinking about my situation with Nova. I really just think that I should just stop showing my emotions and stay away from him.
That's exactly what I'm going to do. I can't risk my feelings getting hurt again.

I'm was so deep in thought that I didn't realize that I took a wrong turn and ended up on the wrong street.
I still continued walking.
I then felt a presence close behind me. I sped up my pace not daring to look back.

I then felt some one touch my shoulder , startling me. I turned around to see Nova. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"What do you want?"

"Damn Ma, why so harsh" he said laughing.

"Look here boy, you're wasting my time ; I need to find my way home"

"Ok Ma, let me carry you home then" he offered.

"Whatever "

We debated for a while whether we should walk back to my house or we go to his house to get his car, then carry me home.
We then decided to continue walking.

"Yo punk can I ask you something "

"Yes Ma sure"

"Why don't you call me by my name? Why do you call me Ma and not Deetranada or Dee?"

He then stop and looked at me and say "Because it's special to me. I don't want to be like everyone else, calling you Deetranda or Dee. I wanna be unique and call you something different, so anytime you hear someone call you 'Ma' you will know it's me. And plus Ma seems like a very spicy and feisty nickname. It's perfect for you. "

I looked down on my feet blushing.
"Whatever Nov"

Deetranada gurlllll you need to snap out of it. No more blushing. Damn.

After 10 minutes of walking. We finally reached my house.

"Thanks Nov. Without you I wouldn't even find my way back home" I said while giving him a slight hug.

"You are welcome Ma. "

"Well bye Nov, text me when you are at home."

"Ok bye Ma"

I went inside and closed the door.
What the hell was that Diamond?!?!

Nova's POV
Yes yes yes yes!! I did a victory dance right after she closed that door. My plan is finally working.  I'm in her head now, I bet she can't stop thinking about me.
I love it. I would actually like to thank Roscoe for helping me to plan this.
Without him , I don't think all this would work.

I sped walk home and immediately started texting Deetranada. Before I start texting her, I changed her contact from Dee🤤 to Mamacita😍🤤💍.

To Mamacita😍🤤💍:
Hey Wassup Ma?❤️

From Mamacita😍🤤💍:
Hey Nov. What's good?

To Mamacita😍🤤💍:
I'm sitting down , just thinking about you.😌💖

I mentally high-fived myself. Good one Nova, that was slick af👌🏾.

From Mamacita😍🤤💍:
Haha😂 you think you slick boy😂

To Mamacita😍🤤💍:
Yes Ma, yes I know I am slick😏

From Mamacita😋🤤💍:
Whatever Nov😂

We talked for about 2 hours good. Until she ended the conversation.

From Mamacita😍🤤💍:
I'm sorry Nov, but I'm really sleepy so I'm going to sleep.

To Mamacita😍🤤💍:
No need to apologize Ma, go get your beauty rest, beautiful. Sweet dreams Ma😘❤️

From Mamacita😍🤤💍:
Thanks Nov🙏🏾💕

I read her message and put down my phone. I smiled to myself. I finally got this girl wrapped around my finger. I can do anything to her. I fist bumped the air happily and went to bed.

There you go guys. I know I promised to update earlier but my phone stopped working completely so I had to get it fixed. It obviously took a long while.

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Please leave your comments, I enjoy reading them.  I will see y'all ye next time I update. Hopefully it will be very soon.

*I apologize for any mistakes*