|[sᏟᎬᏁᎪᏒᎥᎾ 1]|

For the entire day you had this itching feeling that you were being watched. You kept looking about your surroundings and over your shoulder from time to time, expecting to see a pair of curious eyes observing you but found no one there. Everyone around you seemed to be minding their own business for the most part so you decided to push your suspicions aside and continue on with your day, however the creepy feeling never ceased.

It was drawing towards the end of the day and this stalking feeling only grew with time. Finally you had enough and called out for the person to show themselves. After a short pause you spotted a young woman poke her head out from behind a lamp post. Her expression seemed emotionless, her deep ocean blue eyes staring at you blankly though it seemed she was interested in speaking to you but chose not to yet. Her shoulder length white hair neatly hugged her face, her bangs falling slightly over her strangely rich blue eyes. Finally the woman spoke in a smooth and elegant British accent, "I apologise if I startled you, I was not sure if I should speak to you or not." Stepping from behind the post she placed her hands to her side and bowed respectively.

"My name is A.I.VA. It is a pleasure to meet you.." She then stood back up, her posture perfectly straight, stiff as a board, as she stared at you, waiting for you to introduce yourself as well.