Chapter 4: School hunting <part 2>

Shade: i'm finally done

Ryoga: Good job

Shade: let's get on with it. Disclaimer please

Yuka: IndixgoBluedash does not own PoT. only her OC

Shade/Ryoga: Enjoy

<Part 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After I left Hyotei, I made my way to Yamabuki Junior high, the school which my brother beat.

{too lazy to describe so let FF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>}

I soon arrived at their school to see that the tennis team is still practicing. Out of all the boys there was one that caught my attention. He is a boy around Echizen’s height who is wearing a green band on is forehead. He was practicing the <Twisted serve> with one of his senior. ‘That kid has spark. When he grows up, he will be an excellent tennis player.’ I thought to myself. ‘I want to train him.’

“Who goes there?” someone yelled from the court. He had brown spiky hair that shot up like a porcupine, he beginning walking towards me. “Who are you?”

“I’m someone who is watching you guys train.” I answered sarcastically.

“Are you a scout?” I just shook my head. Then someone placed their arm around my neck.

“What’s a pretty girl like you doing here at our court?” a guy with orange hair and blue eyes asked.

“Sengoku! Where have you been?” the brunette asked, I assumed he was the captain.

“I was scouting.” He smiled and replied.

“For girls I guess.” The captain shoots back.

“Busted.”

“I’m thinking you are the player of Yamabuki, aren’t you?” I asked. “Nii-san told me to stay away from you?” I told them. The captain laughed and the other guy called Sengoku was speechless. I wriggled my way out of the guy’s grip and walked towards the boy I was eyeing just now, he was currently leaning again the fence.

“Hey kid.” I called out, he jumped. “You are trying to do the twisted serve right?” I asked.

“Hai, how did you know? Desu”

“The way you hit the ball is wrong, you must add more spin to the ball.” I advised him.

“Really? Arigotou. I’m Dan Taiichi.”

“I’m Fuji Yuka.” I introduced, “you must add spin to the direction you want the ball to jump towards the face, and you spin it to the right. Want it to jump away from the person; you hit it with more spin to the left direction.” I explained.

“Really?” I nodded.

“Go ahead and test it out. Your senpai is calling you?” I told him, I walked off. He took off to the direction of the courts.

<PoV end>

<Dan PoV>

“Dan-kun, who were you talking to?” my Tōji Muramochi senpai asked.