11 -

will byer's pov
   Yup. You're right. I heard everything Mike whispered to me. I was his prince?! I blushed to myself at the thought. I had to talk to him!!
I turned around, seeing his closed eyes. I reached up and grabbed the neck of his shirt. I pulled myself closer and held onto his shirt. "Mike...." I whispered.
"Will?" He answered groggily, opening his eyes. "Is something wrong?"
I thought for a moment. "Yes, very much so.." I sat up.
Mike sat up too. I set a hand down between us to hold me up. He set his hand on mine and I almost squealed. I was so thankful it was dark, for he could not see my blushes. "What is it?"
"I'm yours and you don't know it... I'm your prince and you don't know it... and... you? Well, you're my knight in shining armor. You're my prince. You're mine. And you know what else? You're my crush. And you not knowing was wrong. I can't hold it in. I'm sorry."
   Mike squeezed my hand and smiled so widely I swear it was the distance between the two ends of the states. He flopped backwards so he was now laying on his back. He was smiling to himself, teeth and all. Shining and glorious. So bright and happy.
Mike turned his head to me as I flopped back with him. He turned his head as I flopped back next to him. He then flashed his world famous smile at me, torturing me,
   He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. He talked of how I was different but the same, and how we were just perfect. Like puzzle lie pieces. The M to the other M.
Peanut butter to jelly.
After talking for a while, I felt a twitch. I needed to tinkle! I nudged Mike.
"Mike, I need to pee."
"Okay, have fun?" He said and laughed.
I got up from our position and hurried to the bathroom. I flicked the light on, it taking a few seconds to turn on.
I went pee and washed my hands. I felt the sting in my elbow again. I brought it up to my face and looked at it in the mirror.
The cut looked like a tic tac toe set up, with a few more cuts on the sides and crossing. I looked closer, to see that there were cuts forming and disappearing...
The tic tac toe disappeared, leaving the plus sign. Then an X appeared and the plus disappeared. Slowly, a line starting circling around the X. Blood trickled from my arm and dripped off my elbow into the sink.
I screamed before the light flickered off.

A/N! You guys HAVE to read all of my chapters CAREFULLY. I realized in Chapter 3 there is a part that I said he was explaining or something, so if you only read dialogue, you miss some explanations for what is happening or hints! READ CAREFULLY! READ WITH CAUTION!!! Thank you:)