Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Kellin? Kellin Quinn? Why was he here? out of all of these places?

I watched him walk around and he looked at us. His eyes met mine and I froze. He walked up to me and sat right in front of me.

"Hi, I'm Kellin." He said with a smile.

"I know who you are." I said just stating at him not trying to show him that I wasn't impressed that he was right in front of me.

"Are you Gabriella?" He asked.

"Yeah, what's it to ya?"

He motioned to a doctor and said.

"That's her. She's the one I want."

One I want? I thought to myself.

The nurse grabbed the ends of my wheelchair once again and wheeled me out to the checkout.

The nurses starred at me.

"Sir are you sure this is the girl you want to adopt?" The head nurse asked.

My head was bowed so they couldn't see my face. Oh how I wanted to give her the middle finger!

"Yes I'm sure." he said without hesitation.

I lifted my head half way and stuck my tongue out at her. She came out behind the desk and shaped my face. My eyes began to tear up from the burning sensation apon my face.

Kellin kelt down to me and put his hands on my shoulders. I flenched and coward down.

"Gabriella, you okay."

"I'm fine!" I said looking to him trying to hold back tears. Kellin quickly finished the paperwork and wheeled me out. As we went out the door I have the charge nurse a strong gesture and after the door closed I heard the sound of a vase breaking.

Out in the parking lot I saw a black limo.

"This is your car?" I asked.

"No I rented this for you." he said, "Can you walk?" He said while locking the chair.

I began to get up.

"Here let me help you."

"No I can simply get up and walk by myself." I said. When I finally stood I began to move my left foot and lost my balance. Kellin stepped in front of me to catch me.

"Sorry I guess it's been a while since I've walked." I said.

"It's okay." He said leading me to the backseat.

We began to move out of the parking lot. I watched as that hell hole began to disappear in the distance. Hours have passed and I watched as every car in every color went by. Finally getting tired and a little sick I turned around finding that Kellin was starrig at me.

"What?!" I asked with a stubborn look on my face.

"Nothing, I'm sorry. " He said embarrassed. His face began to turn red.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I'm not normally this mean. I guess that institute made me crabby." I said apologetically.

"It's okay I understand. "

"Do you?" I asked.

"I mean I'm sure if you open up to me I could. "

I starred at him after his reply. Then I wondered......

"Okay I'll open up to you," his reaction perked up and he leaned forward. "But you have to tell me why you "rescued" me from that prison. " I asked.

He moved from his position and leaned back in his chair.

"Okay here's what happen......" he began.