Ryder= your "boyfriend" sorta. Emily= you

"I don't have time for this bull shit right now!" Says Ryder, your kinda sorta boyfriend, but he doesn't really mention it to people. "Whatever!" You say with sass. You guys recently got in an argument because you don't like how he keeps you guys a secret. "You know what, you just need to chill! You didn't have one problem yesterday when we were fucking, but now you do?" Ryder says with a scuff. " Look, I just don't understand why you keep this a secr-" He cuts you off. "I do not have time for this, I already told you, the time is not right yet!" You roll your eyes at him and he shakes his head in a disturbing manner. "Look, I don't want to argue, Emily. I do like you... a lot actually. You just let me prove it!" Ryder says as he walks slowly to you and pulls you closer to him by your waists. "How will you exactly do that?" You say with a smirk because you already know what's going to happen. Ryder then kisses you on your neck and you let out a small moan. "Ugh, I'm still mad at you!" You say and try to push him away. But then before you could escape, he pull you back over to him and kissed you passionately. You were totally over being mad at him at this point. He then starts taking your clothes off along with his. When you both are completely naked, he looks you up and down as you bite your lip. "So beautiful." Ryder says and he kisses you one more time before he starts thrusting you. You moan so loud that you had tried to cover your mouth. "No babe, I like that!" Ryder says as he removes your hand from your mouth. He starts going even harder as you both reach to your climaxes and both let out a huge moan. "That was so good!" He says as you agreed. "Maybe it is time for me to tell everyone about you!" Ryder says as you smile and give him a kiss. "Thank you" you say to him. "Anytime" Ryder says while laughing.