-4-

You got back in your class with Namjoon.

It was a long day with some bitches bugging you. But so far you haven't met the leech.

It was the last bell, you packed your things and head out immediately. You were about to open your car door when someone stopped you.

"Wahh, is this even your car? Who gave ot to you? your sugar daddy?" the bitch laughed. It was the bitch whom you met at the cafeteria earlier. You rolled your eyes as you gaze back to her.

"I have no sugar daddy. And I used my own money to buy this, I am not like you. Get your fucking hands off mu car. Go succ somebody and have a car like me if you want to have one"

You got in your car as she rants outside. You smirked and drove off. "Hello" you said in monotonous voice. "Miss, you should be home by now" Hanate said.

"I am going to drop my somewhere, and I need to shop, wanna come? But I'll drive" you said cheerfully. "If that's what you want Miss, I'll wait for you here", he hung up.

You took a u-turn and nead home. By the time you were there, Hanate is outside waiting for you.

"Come on". He entered the car and you drove to where your old home was. It was a long ass silent drive but you know Hanate is givinb you space.

"I am okay, I just wanna see how it is now. And I wanna see my grave." You stopped by a curb not far from your home. Both of you came out and glance back to the house you once lived.

"So they changed it. Miss, are you really okay?" You nod and took a quick glance at the neighborhood. "You know where they took the burial right?"

"Yes, Miss. Do you wanna see it?"
"Sure thing. Beside, Lee Y/N is dead. I am Andromeda now."
"Okay then. Let me show you the way"

You got back in your car and head to the grave yard where they initiated your burial without your body. You just laughed off the feeling that you are staring at your gravestone.

After that you both went to the mall. You were all like a kid dragging him around as he holds your shopping bags. "Miss, Ma'am will call later. Can we go now?" he pleaded you. "Nope, not yet! You know how I yearn this!" you pout at him.

"Bu-", you cut him off. "No! Come on! There are lots to bu-", you stood still. Your glimmering eyes turn into a murderous one when you saw two person you at least wanna meet. "Let's go now, before I'll kill someone"
------

You dropped of your things on your bed and laid down lazily. Hanate just sighed looking at you like that.

"You can always cancel it. If it kills you to protect the ,an you hate the most, you can back out", you shot your head back at him. "You know, I came for revenge. I am good. Please tell Mom I slept early. I am quitting school after a week. Since I am just gonna watch over him, I'll watch from afar"

"As you wish." he left you alone.

You closed your eyes and sleep.

Even it kills me, I am gonna kill him too. With same method he used on me. Even if I need to protect him, that is a job. But for the reason why am I gonna hurt him is a personal payback.

I'll be a lethal dose that will slowly kill you.

Jeon Jungkook.

--------------------------------

A/N:

I know it's short and boring but this is ut for the day 😁😁